Someone who won’t be at Swansea

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Someone who won’t be at Swansea

Post by bristleposh »

Apparently he’s going to be banged up for 19 years at least

A twisted nerve, a ganglion gone awry,
Predestinates the sinner and the saint
HantsPosh

Re: Someone who won’t be at Swansea

Post by HantsPosh »

I won't be there either as I don't live in Nazi Germany or Communist Russia and therefore won't be showing my papers to a total stranger who interestingly doesn't have to do the same in order to demand you show your papers. This is further proof that Welsh clubs shouldn't be in the English leagues
poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper »

HantsPosh wrote: 29 Oct 2021, 09:15 I won't be there either as I don't live in Nazi Germany or Communist Russia and therefore won't be showing my papers to a total stranger who interestingly doesn't have to do the same in order to demand you show your papers. This is further proof that Welsh clubs shouldn't be in the English leagues
:clap2: :clap2:
Darragh didn’t go for the same reason.
Some wag last night said “lucky you”
We go again...
Proud to be POSH
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I never see a problem with that, I get asked to have my bag looked into, what’s the difference?

HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

There’s a big difference Bristle as I’m sure you know. Your bag could contain any number of contraband items which don’t involve a total stranger knowing your medical history/religious beliefs/invasion of your privacy by asking you to show your papers despite not having to do so themselves to demand you show yours. Your bag also doesn’t create a two tier society and being double jabbed doesn’t prevent you transmitting the virus anyway so doesn’t protect others. I’m double jabbed and therefore couldn’t care less if the person next to me is or isn’t as that’s their choice and risk.

It’s a form of coercion to force people to be vaccinated nothing more. It’s an individual choice and no one else’s business.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I know people who have had both, or all three in my case, can still spread the disease. There is however strong factual evidence that those who have had the vaccines are in a far better place to survive. I agree that it is a nonsense to expect people to show their pass, but, it is the rule (brought in by a Labour government in Wales), and as such, showing a page of your mobile phone for a few seconds to a member of ground staff, is hardly showing your medical history, just you showing your histrionics.