Manure Fans

Chat about any non-Posh related football matters here.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Manure Fans

Post by bristleposh »

Just my opinion, it was just the usual nutters, but the club should be punished to show others that this type of behaviour is not acceptable. The club should be docked 45 points and made to play all games with just away supporters allowed in.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
ashman

Re: Manure Fans

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 03 May 2021, 08:14 Just my opinion, it was just the usual nutters, but the club should be punished to show others that this type of behaviour is not acceptable. The club should be docked 45 points and made to play all games with just away supporters allowed in.
Maybe all Manure fans need to have papers showing that they have no disruptive tendencies, need to be tested regularly and possess papers that need to be verified every six months!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

bristleposh wrote: 03 May 2021, 08:14 The club should be docked 45 points and made to play all games with just away supporters allowed in.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's nearly as funny as the TV news here describing the game as a top of the table clash!!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

tonyp wrote: 03 May 2021, 09:35
bristleposh wrote: 03 May 2021, 08:14 The club should be docked 45 points and made to play all games with just away supporters allowed in.
That's nearly as funny as the TV news here describing the game as a top of the table clash!!
Did they think they were playing subbuteo.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

bristleposh wrote: 03 May 2021, 10:53
tonyp wrote: 03 May 2021, 09:35
Did they think they were playing subbuteo.
Yes.