Gary Neville

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller

Gary Neville

Post by Gaz_Miller »

"We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness." -- Booker T. Washington
bristleposh

Re: Gary Neville

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 12:14 Take an absolute bow my son...

https://news.sky.com/story/euro-2020-bo ... e-12354144
I explained this nonsense in the other thread.
The man who invented the word search has died his funeral...

T T I S P V G K M P H J G U O N Q U X N M O N D A Y S Z B A T K T E N O P G
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Great to see Tyrone Mings putting racist Patel in her place too.

Funny how footballers can get their voices heard more than the opposition in government. Our media is unbelievable
"We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness." -- Booker T. Washington
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Isn’t it strange that in a multi cultural society, where Somalis are abused by Afro Caribbeans, much the same abuse is meted out by the stupid racists to Asians of all persuasions to gays and transgender people the ones that make the most noise are black footballers and racing drivers, and the oh so righteous ex footballers who sit on the fence with all the other issues, like violence against stewards and police.

stumpy

Post by stumpy »

There is some tosh on here regarding racism which is institutional across the UK (and the USA) "White privilege" is a must read for Bristle.....this is a deep and embedded issue and credit to all of those brave enough to out it....the only good racist is a dead one
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

stumpy wrote: 30 Jul 2021, 19:22 There is some tosh on here regarding racism which is institutional across the UK (and the USA) "White privilege" is a must read for Bristle.....this is a deep and embedded issue and credit to all of those brave enough to out it....the only good racist is a dead one
You talk a lot of tosh, do you ever attend football matches, there is great deal of banter between fans of each team, but very little racism, there may have been ten/twenty years ago but when was the last time you heard any at a Posh match, and if you did,, and didn’t report it then you are as bad as the perpetrators