Busy...

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller

Busy...

Post by Gaz_Miller »

...on here today :clap:
"We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness." -- Booker T. Washington
OBM

Re: Busy...

Post by OBM »

Manic
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Well, when extremely important topics are banned from discussion, it's difficult to know what to talk about.

I know, what's your favourite colour?
"We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness." -- Booker T. Washington
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Blue obviously
The man who invented the word search has died his funeral...

T T I S P V G K M P H J G U O N Q U X N M O N D A Y S Z B A T K T E N O P G
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 13:20 Ever wonder why this forum isn’t used?

Ever wondered why nobody ever posts?

You have to an extremely sad individual to exude power from being a moderator on a website used by four or five people. A classic case of being bullied at school and now loving the attention for the first time ever.

Covid is quite an important topic if you hadn’t noticed. To not even allow that to be discussed just shows how scared you are of being shown up.
If you wish to comment on Covid there is a non political thread to post in, don’t blame others for your inability to follow rules. The reason the website is not very busy is, because not that many people are interested in football in Peterborough other than the games that are on Sky from the Premier league. From a population of over 200,000 only about 6-8 thousand bother to go to local games and many of them are from outside the area. There are other forums that are busier, you should try posting on Dotnet, there is Facebook community that is far busier than that and a lot use Twitter. There, funnily enough, are a couple of forums that are even quieter than this one. Keep posting your drivel and this one will become even quieter, I notice Nipper and Brian rarely contribute now, having cut down considerably since you joined.
The man who invented the word search has died his funeral...

T T I S P V G K M P H J G U O N Q U X N M O N D A Y S Z B A T K T E N O P G
White G

Post by White G »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 08 Jul 2021, 08:47 Well, when extremely important topics are banned from discussion, it's difficult to know what to talk about.
Agreed. The inability to talk about things has led to people not talking on here. If I say any more, the post will get deleted which again is part of the problem.