What

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

What

Post by bristleposh »

In the last three months, to get essentials I have made visits to B&M, Home Bargains, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Aldi, and Lidl, since the lockdown and the policy of wearing a mask in shops became de rigueur, I have rarely if ever seen anyone without one. Until yesterday when I went into a shop called What, Three individuals walking around without one all between 20 and 30, obviously, you can't say anything but they all looked like travelers, do they have different rules or am I, as usual, being racist.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Slabby

Re: What

Post by Slabby »

I think you missed a golden opportunity there brizzle to get some new tarmac on your drive
OBM

Post by OBM »

bristleposh wrote: 02 Apr 2021, 08:45 In the last three months, to get essentials I have made visits to B&M, Home Bargains, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Aldi, and Lidl, since the lockdown and the policy of wearing a mask in shops became de rigueur, I have rarely if ever seen anyone without one. Until yesterday when I went into a shop called What, Three individuals walking around without one all between 20 and 30, obviously, you can't say anything but they all looked like travelers, do they have different rules or am I, as usual, being racist.
Same rules, no enforcement and yes in the eyes of many you are the racist
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

OBM wrote: 02 Apr 2021, 12:37
bristleposh wrote: 02 Apr 2021, 08:45 In the last three months, to get essentials I have made visits to B&M, Home Bargains, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Aldi, and Lidl, since the lockdown and the policy of wearing a mask in shops became de rigueur, I have rarely if ever seen anyone without one. Until yesterday when I went into a shop called What, Three individuals walking around without one all between 20 and 30, obviously, you can't say anything but they all looked like travelers, do they have different rules or am I, as usual, being racist.
Same rules, no enforcement and yes in the eyes of many you are the racist
Travellers aren’t a race, they’re a community or a lifestyle choice, so therefore Bristle can’t be the racist and also you can’t speak for ‘the many’ only yourself.
OBM

Post by OBM »

Yawn
ashman

Post by ashman »

OBM wrote: 02 Apr 2021, 14:32Yawn
Absolutely!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'