The end for Trump??

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

tonyp

Re: The end for Trump??

Post by tonyp »

ashman wrote: 21 Jan 2021, 00:51 Hopefully it will be the end for Trump - but I doubt it!
Well, he is now the past president whether he likes it or not.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Whatever he did, the television over reaction to his inauguration getting more coverage than our own queen’s coronation. Talk about overkill, I don’t know how many hours were given over to this pantomime on ITV, BBC, and SKY fortunately I have YouTube on my TV and a couple of recordings I could catch up with. In case anybody’s interested and hadn’t seen it there’s an excellent series on C5 with BIll Nighy about The World’s Most Scenic Railways. Wonderful stuff.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 21 Jan 2021, 09:50 Whatever he did, the television over reaction to his inauguration getting more coverage than our own queen’s coronation. Talk about overkill, I don’t know how many hours were given over to this pantomime on ITV, BBC, and SKY fortunately I have YouTube on my TV and a couple of recordings I could catch up with. In case anybody’s interested and hadn’t seen it there’s an excellent series on C5 with BIll Nighy about The World’s Most Scenic Railways. Wonderful stuff.
Point taken about the coverage but the position of POTUS is likely to affect the residents of the UK more than our Queen's coronation.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Our relationship with America is now more important than ever given the disaster of Brexit. The incoming president is MUCH more important than our queen will ever be.

Good riddance Trump - I hope you rot in hell.

I also hope this is the end of Johnson. Biden cannot stand him (with very good reason). He's our 'mini-Trump' but without the same popularity.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Please keep things respectful gents. Thank you!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'