Coronavirus

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Coronavirus

Post by bristleposh »

Go back to sleep
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

And why is the Brexit thread closed?

Apart from Covid, the MOST important issue in this country for decades, and we're not allowed to discuss it.

Why not close matchday threads just before kick off so nobody can say anything that makes others look silly?
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 09:59 And why is the Brexit thread closed?

Apart from Covid, the MOST important issue in this country for decades, and we're not allowed to discuss it.

Why not close matchday threads just before kick off so nobody can say anything that makes others look silly?
Because certain people keep coming up with the same old rubbish about Clowns and Cummings.
It's bad enough being in constant lockdown without people who think they know better than everyone else, banging on about an event that if enough lazy people would have voted against (maybe). As for Covid nice to see lots of students having fun at parties in Bristol, hope they enjoy paying the fines, idiots, these are the clowns.
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 10:24 Because certain people keep coming up with the same old rubbish about Clowns and Cummings.
It's bad enough being in constant lockdown without people who think they know better than everyone else, banging on about an event that if enough lazy people would have voted against (maybe). As for Covid nice to see lots of students having fun at parties in Bristol, hope they enjoy paying the fines, idiots, these are the clowns.
Not sure who keeps coming up with the SAME stuff, but everything I post is new news.

Can you point out where somebody has repeated the same news please?
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

So you never refer to the PM as the Clown and you have ver mentioned Dominic Cummings trip to Barnard Castle, I refuse to trawl through all the crap you have come up with as I give up reading as soon as I see the word clown
they're a prat!
White G

Post by White G »

bristleposh wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 10:24
Gaz_Miller wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 09:59 And why is the Brexit thread closed?

Because certain people keep coming up with the same old rubbish about Clowns and Cummings.
The conversation on Brexit here was constantly evolving with new developments, but it's you Bristle who bogged it down with the same list of responses which haven't moved with the landscape.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Because I’m an idiot, nice of you to point it out
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

He’s 100% right though.

It’s a very important subject & should be reopened
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 22:21 He’s 100% right though.

It’s a very important subject & should be reopened
As important as it is, it is over and done with, bringing up problems with it does not cure the problems, it is also easy to confuse the effects of COVID-19 on not just brexit, but immigration, sports results etc etc
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 08:23 As important as it is, it is over and done with, bringing up problems with it does not cure the problems, it is also easy to confuse the effects of COVID-19 on not just brexit, but immigration, sports results etc etc
Brexit is 'done with'? Are you having a laugh or just don't understand the magnitude of it?
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Whether I understand anything is a topic up for debate, what I do know is we left the EU on 01/01/21 ergo Brexit is done. You may pick up on a few things that are wrong with what that means, but it is finished for now. It will be interesting to see whether or not in the future we seek to rejoin. I think despite the problems the majority of right minded people would prefer to remain outside, giving something four or five weeks, is not giving it a chance. You just can’t stand the thought that you are wrong, grow up, act your age, assuming you are old enough to shave, and react like an adult to the facts, not your perceived facts
they're a prat!
White G

Post by White G »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 09:44
bristleposh wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 08:23 As important as it is, it is over and done with, bringing up problems with it does not cure the problems, it is also easy to confuse the effects of COVID-19 on not just brexit, but immigration, sports results etc etc
Brexit is 'done with'? Are you having a laugh or just don't understand the magnitude of it?
Your logic is not dissimilar to having a baby and thinking "It's born now, oh well what next?".
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

White G wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 21:53
Gaz_Miller wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 09:44
Your logic is not dissimilar to having a baby and thinking "It's born now, oh well what next?".
Are you supporting him or not? I’m confused.
they're a prat!
White G

Post by White G »

I was talking to you Bristle. Just because Brexit has happened doesn't mean it's over & done with.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

White G wrote: 04 Feb 2021, 20:36 I was talking to you Bristle. Just because Brexit has happened doesn't mean it's over & done with.
I assumed you were: we’re out, unless there’s another vote that’s the way it’s going to stay. Therefore over and done with.
they're a prat!