Coronavirus

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Coronavirus

Post by bristleposh »

ashman wrote: 27 May 2021, 09:29
bristleposh wrote: 27 May 2021, 09:13 Perhaps because he has only said these things since ha was sacked, hardly solid ground.
Just shows him up to be a spiteful, vindictive little man.
I think you’ll find it is spelled 5h1te
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/c2/b5/0ec2b50ef04c84b9d3ea6ebe3b8e55dd.jpg
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

I've seen some grasping at straws before, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

I didn't see any of you callling him last May. Now you've all been shown up to vote for someone who has caused thousands of deaths, you turn on Cummings instead.
"We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness." -- Booker T. Washington
White G

Post by White G »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 27 May 2021, 09:57 I've seen some grasping at straws before, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

I didn't see any of you callling him last May. Now you've all been shown up to vote for someone who has caused thousands of deaths, you turn on Cummings instead.
Yes it's madness! Tens of thousands have needlessly died yet the first reaction is "still, it's better than Corbyn or Starmer would've done".

Let's just absorb this. The PM's decisions have killed many thousands of people but Bristle is more focused on imagining that someone else would've done a worse job (if that's even possible).

The brainwashing levels are high here, sums up everything that's wrong with people in the UK.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

White G wrote: 27 May 2021, 12:58
Gaz_Miller wrote: 27 May 2021, 09:57 I've seen some grasping at straws before, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

Yes it's madness! Tens of thousands have needlessly died yet the first reaction is "still, it's better than Corbyn or Starmer would've done".

Let's just absorb this. The PM's decisions have killed many thousands of people but Bristle is more focused on imagining that someone else would've done a worse job (if that's even possible).

The brainwashing levels are high here, sums up everything that's wrong with people in the UK.
Why is it that when you pick up on something I have posted, you automatically think you are right and I am wrong. It’s about opinions, my opinion is different from yours, doesn’t make me wrong.
ashman

Post by ashman »

White G wrote: 27 May 2021, 12:58

It is not the PM or his Government that has killed the many thousands over the past year. By the same token that you put forward, has our PM and the Government been responsible for the 3.5 million deaths world wide?

https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+1 ... e&ie=UTF-8

It is very simple: Covid19 has been a killer disease that has impacted on the whole world.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
White G

Post by White G »

Ashman, the PM's poor decisions clearly killed a lot of people unnecessarily. I don't think this can be clearer.
ashman

Post by ashman »

White G wrote: 27 May 2021, 19:30 Ashman, the PM's poor decisions clearly killed a lot of people unnecessarily. I don't think this can be clearer.
.... and as bristle will no doubt point out, no one's decisions could have done any better ..... and again it is all about opinions!
White G

Post by White G »

ashman wrote: 27 May 2021, 20:02
White G wrote: 27 May 2021, 19:30 Ashman, the PM's poor decisions clearly killed a lot of people unnecessarily. I don't think this can be clearer.
.... and as bristle will no doubt point out, no one's decisions could have done any better ..... and again it is all about opinions!
That's all hypothetical though. Imagine me trying to explain to my boss when I messed up, using the excuse "I'm sure Ashman would've done even worse"?

This is no place for imagining fantasy outcomes, real lives have been lost. And at the end of the day, Johnson ignored all warnings by going round a Covid ward shaking hands with everyone and nearly managing to kill himself. Did you see Corbyn or Starmer doing such stupid acts? There is no basis to think they would do worse than this clown.
ashman

Post by ashman »

White G wrote: 27 May 2021, 21:03 This is no place for imagining fantasy outcomes, real lives have been lost. And at the end of the day, Johnson ignored all warnings by going round a Covid ward shaking hands with everyone and nearly managing to kill himself. Did you see Corbyn or Starmer doing such stupid acts? There is no basis to think they would do worse than this clown.
..... or better! Again, all about opinions!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

One of the hardest things for a human being to do is admit when you've done something wrong.

Imagine if Corbyn had been in charge this past 15 months & one of his chief allies turned on him & told the general public that Corbyn & his health secretary were to blame for thousands & thousands of deaths.

Would you blame Corbyn or would you say nobody could have done it any better?
"We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness." -- Booker T. Washington
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 28 May 2021, 08:07 One of the hardest things for a human being to do is admit when you've done something wrong.

Imagine if Corbyn had been in charge this past 15 months & one of his chief allies turned on him & told the general public that Corbyn & his health secretary were to blame for thousands & thousands of deaths.

Would you blame Corbyn or would you say nobody could have done it any better?
Fortunately the British public never allowed that scenario to occur.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

And not being able to answer a straight forward question strengthens our argument by the day.

Candy from kids.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 28 May 2021, 08:19 And not being able to answer a straight forward question strengthens our argument by the day.

Candy from kids.
In order to placate your simple mind I will answer your hypothetical question, of course we would support him, because any other answer would be ridiculous as it would be unprovable. we may well have said we told you so but we would not have made ridiculous hindsight judgements.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 28 May 2021, 10:26 In order to placate your simple mind I will answer your hypothetical question, of course we would support him, because any other answer would be ridiculous as it would be unprovable. we may well have said we told you so but we would not have made ridiculous hindsight judgements.
No wonder you love Bojo & Handjob - you find lying just as easy as the pair of them.

You would 'support' Corbyn? Absolute bulls***. You call him every single day for stuff he doesn;t do, yet you'd support him if he killed thousands of people.

You've just been well & truly caught out Bristle. Anything you say from now on is pointless.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 28 May 2021, 11:51
bristleposh wrote: 28 May 2021, 10:26 In order to placate your simple mind I will answer your hypothetical question, of course we would support him, because any other answer would be ridiculous as it would be unprovable. we may well have said we told you so but we would not have made ridiculous hindsight judgements.
No wonder you love Bojo & Handjob - you find lying just as easy as the pair of them.

You would 'support' Corbyn? Absolute bulls***. You call him every single day for stuff he doesn't do, yet you'd support him if he killed thousands of people.

You've just been well & truly caught out Bristle. Anything you say from now on is pointless.
Matter of opinion bristle. Don't let him bully you! Anyway, what has Corbyn got to do with any of this? Surely we should be considering Starmer?

'Bojo & Handjob' do not exist in this government. Maybe you should refer to them by their proper names, like you do with Starmer and Corbyn.