Coronavirus

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Coronavirus

Post by bristleposh »

The news channels you mention including all the others were fed a load of false information that they followed without checking, as the “news” was leaked presumably by Dominic Cummings who everybody thought couldn’t be trusted after Barnard Castle
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
White G

Post by White G »

bristleposh wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 14:48 The news channels you mention including all the others were fed a load of false information that they followed without checking, as the “news” was leaked presumably by Dominic Cummings who everybody thought couldn’t be trusted after Barnard Castle

Equally you could argue that Bojo & his Government backed him 100% and told us he did nothing wrong.

If that is the case, then why should we not trust an "innocent" Cummings now??

In the first Cummings scandal, BOTH these charlatans lied through their teeth to save themselves. That's the type of people they are, both cut from the same cloth.

Now they've fallen out and as brazen liars it's hard to believe either of them.

At the end of the day Bristle, your man Boris backed Cummings and is facing some dark, serious claims against himself now. If Cummings was honest enough in his eyes first time round, he can't start calling him a pathological liar now!!😁
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

You should get a job explaining to people like Kunsberg and Peston that when there is a briefing about Covid people are not interested in what colour wallpaper goes into Downing Street and who pays for it.
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 13:47 You should get a job explaining to people like Kunsberg and Peston that when there is a briefing about Covid people are not interested in what colour wallpaper goes into Downing Street and who pays for it.
The briefing about Covid was a non-event - there was no 'news' worthy of a briefing.

However, Johnson who runs this country has been at it again. If he just came clean about where the money came from then we could all move on. However, it doesn't take a genius (even Tory voters should be able to work it out) that he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Now he's saying he will have the final word on any independant enquiry - what's the friggin point then?
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 14:41
bristleposh wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 13:47 You should get a job explaining to people like Kunsberg and Peston that when there is a briefing about Covid people are not interested in what colour wallpaper goes into Downing Street and who pays for it.
The briefing about Covid was a non-event - there was no 'news' worthy of a briefing.

However, Johnson who runs this country has been at it again. If he just came clean about where the money came from then we could all move on. However, it doesn't take a genius (even Tory voters should be able to work it out) that he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Now he's saying he will have the final word on any independant enquiry - what's the friggin point then?
This Tory voter certainly isn’t worried where the money came from, having watched PMQs yesterday, Starmer asked him about four times where the money came from, each time he answered I have paid the money myself. Which part of that isn’t clear, even Captain Hindsight should be able to work it out. I can, the money came from him.
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 15:07
This Tory voter certainly isn’t worried where the money came from, having watched PMQs yesterday, the Starmer asked him about four times where the money came from, each time he answered I have paid the money myself. Which part of that isn’t clear, even Captain Hindsight should be able to work it out. I can, the money came from him.
Good grief.

If he's telling the truth, why is there an INDEPENDANT enquiry being launched?

Answer: Because everything he says is a lie. He can't help himself. Every day he tells another lie, then another, then another.

Only gullible fools think he's telling the truth - or are too thick to tell the difference.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I’m gullible, I even look it up in the dictionary to make sure it’s not a word
they're a prat!
White G

Post by White G »

bristleposh wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 21:54 I’m gullible, I even look it up in the dictionary to make sure it’s not a word
I wouldn't say gullible, just a bit silly. The desperation to tarnish the Labour Party, but submissive acceptance that it's OK for the Tories are making a fool of the taxpayer is pretty bizarre to me.

It suggests that you don't actually think for yourself, you've dug your trench and are staying in it no matter what. Sometimes however you have to take a look around and think, "what am I doing here?".
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

According to the World Health Organisation
"Globally, as of 5:38pm CEST, 29 April 2021, there have been 149,216,984 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 3,144,028 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 28 April 2021, a total of 968,452,196 vaccine doses have been administered."
Amazing figures. Assuming anybody is interested.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

White G wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 08:46
bristleposh wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 21:54 I’m gullible, I even look it up in the dictionary to make sure it’s not a word
I wouldn't say gullible, just a bit silly. The desperation to tarnish the Labour Party, but submissive acceptance that it's OK for the Tories are making a fool of the taxpayer is pretty bizarre to me.

It suggests that you don't actually think for yourself, you've dug your trench and are staying in it no matter what. Sometimes however you have to take a look around and think, "what am I doing here?".
The truth of the matter is easy to work out, according to the latest polls the Tories have a big lead, this is because people are not interested in what colour wallpaper is in number eleven or what Boris says in private conversations but far more interested in results and facts about the economy and the roll-out of the vaccination programme. Once Labour realises this we may have some kind of opposition in this country, for the time being, all we have are irrelevant sound bites.
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 10:13 The truth of the matter is easy to work out, according to the latest polls the Tories have a big lead, this is because people are not interested in what colour wallpaper is in number eleven or what Boris says in private conversations but far more interested in results and facts about the economy and the roll-out of the vaccination programme. Once Labour realises this we may have some kind of opposition in this country, for the time being, all we have are irrelevant sound bites.
And that's what a lot of other people cannot get their heads around Bristle.

People SHOULD care where their tax money goes & SHOULD care that Johnson has not declared where the money came from. They should also care that their PM lies for fun, says 'let the bodies pile high' after he almost died from covid & awarded many contracts to friends of a friend worth billions of pounds.

However, I've come to the conclusion that Johnson isn't at fault, he didn't vote for himself. The blame lies at the feet of the voter which yet again throws up the dilemma of passing a basic IQ test before you're allowed to put pen to paper.
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I think you’ll find there would be even less votes for Sir Smug and his greasy cohorts if people needed to pass an IQ test in order to vote.
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 13:50 I think you’ll find there would be even less votes for Sir Smug and his greasy cohorts if people needed to pass an IQ test in order to vote.
I think you'll find Brexit proves I'm correct on this isuue, but again I don't blame the government.

I live in Devon and the local news has been hysterical this past couple of weeks. They've been looking into the Cornish fishing industry & how badly off they are now since we left the EU. The hysterical part? Of everybody they interviewed, they all admitted voting for it.
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Strange I know lots of people from Devon and they are quite sensible, as they say there are always exceptions.
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

And avoided the main point.....again.

See how easy it is for me?
― Unarine Ramaru