Coronavirus

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Coronavirus

Post by bristleposh »

Watching the BBC News this morning they had an interview with Mark Drakeford the Welsh leader, reading between the lines of his statement, and the bits he refused to answer, it sounds like the restrictions on overseas travel may never end. If he's right that is a real kick in the proverbials and must bring into question whether or not audiences at concerts and sporting events will ever be returning. There is something really scary about this bloody awful killer disease.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

The killer disease that doesn't kill 99% of people under 70 who contract it (unlike cancer) and the killer disease that all the over 70s have been 'vaccinated' against because ONLY THE ELDERLY MATTER to ProjectFear who refuse to cease OperationTerror.
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 12 Mar 2021, 11:29 The killer disease that doesn't kill 99% of people under 70 who contract it (unlike cancer) and the killer disease that all the over 70s have been 'vaccinated' against because ONLY THE ELDERLY MATTER to ProjectFear who refuse to cease OperationTerror.
Boring - and factually wrong too!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

So say which bit is factually wrong then? Give the actual facts if I'm wrong.

Maybe the same 'experts' could explain whilst on April 12 we can all cram into an INDOOR Shopping Centre but are unable to stand OUTSIDE and watch a football match down to step 6 level (United Counties League) or watch a County 2nd XI Cricket match at a club ground during the week but you CAN watch a Club Cricket match at the same venue on a weekend?

Maybe this deadly virus is only deadly outside and during the week?
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 12 Mar 2021, 13:16 So say which bit is factually wrong then? Give the actual facts if I'm wrong.

Maybe the same 'experts' could explain whilst on April 12 we can all cram into an INDOOR Shopping Centre but are unable to stand OUTSIDE and watch a football match down to step 6 level (United Counties League) or watch a County 2nd XI Cricket match at a club ground during the week but you CAN watch a Club Cricket match at the same venue on a weekend?

Maybe this deadly virus is only deadly outside and during the week?
I agree that there are lots of anomalies with people getting together but (and I'm not defending it) the reason people are allowed to go to shopping centres is because they need to buy essential items such as food!
Constantly referring to it as 'Project Fear' and 'Operation Terror' is far more worrying than dealing with the virus. Contaminating people's minds with crap like that will eventually mess the minds and mental capacities of the weak and vulnerable.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

What about the mental capacities of everyone who's been locked up for a year and lost their livelihoods? These people aren't considered important to this Govt and their 'advisers', the same advisers who let 250,000 people gather at the Cheltenham Festival last March and openly said there was minimal risk with this virus when outside but who are now banning outdoor attendance but allowing indoor gatherings :?

70,000 people attended a Cricket match yesterday in a developing nation (India) yet we're still locked up despite vaccinating over 23 million people. But then we do live in a 'free' country where you can freely protest about 'Black Lives Matter' and Police officers 'take the knee' rather than enforce the law yet are happy to assault women at a vigil for a woman allegedly (as he's not been convicted only charged) killed by one of their own.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

So, now Dominic Raab is accusing the EU of being a dictatorship over the issuing of vaccines to the UK.

Seriously, what did he/they expect? We've LEFT the EU, it's what we voted for. Why on earth should they look after us anymore?

A lot of people could see this coming. A classic case of 'wanting your cake & eating it'. Sorry, life doesn't work like that.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 09:53 So, now Dominic Raab is accusing the EU of being a dictatorship over the issuing of vaccines to the UK.

Seriously, what did he/they expect? We've LEFT the EU, it's what we voted for. Why on earth should they look after us anymore?

A lot of people could see this coming. A classic case of 'wanting your cake & eating it'. Sorry, life doesn't work like that.
Usual lefty muck raking. We still have enough to carry on inoculating all our own people. Even enough to offer up some of our supply to third world country. The problem stems from India not EU.
they're a prat!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Happy birthday lockdown. Keep it going for a while longer and those opposed to it will become apoplectic.
they're a prat!
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

I think some are already there brizzle. Is it incandescent that comes next?
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Slabby wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 18:21 I think some are already there brizzle. Is it incandescent that comes next?
:clap: :clap2: :clap:
they're a prat!
White G

Post by White G »

Wonder if there'll be a surge again after the behaviours yesterday.?
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

White G wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 10:59 Wonder if there'll be a surge again after the behaviours yesterday.?
Of course there will be. And the South African variant will mean loskdown number 4 by autumn
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 11:30
White G wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 10:59 Wonder if there'll be a surge again after the behaviours yesterday.?
Of course there will be. And the South African variant will mean loskdown number 4 by autumn
...and no doubt the government will get the blame despite it being the fault of stupid people who can’t follow rules
they're a prat!
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

bristleposh wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 13:51
Gaz_Miller wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 11:30
...and no doubt the government will get the blame despite it being the fault of stupid people who can’t follow rules
Follow what rules? You mean having to drink and eat outside in freezing temperatures whilst we can all cram indoors in a gym or shopping centre? And according to ProjectFear, privately owned sports ground are vectors of disease but if they’re publicly owned recs then they’re fine.

Over 30 million vaccinated which according to that moron Johnson isn’t responsible for the drastic fall in cases at all, no it was all due to lockdown. ProjectFear and Johnson absolutely desperate to retain control before they slip back into anonymity. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic.