covid 19 (non political)

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

Re: covid 19 (non political)

Post by ashman »

Worrying. :clap: :o That is three posts in a row that I have agreed with Gaz - and no political mention at all!!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
White G

Post by White G »

As lockdown has eased, Covid rates have shot up significantly. If everyone was immediately given freedom, then the rates will go through the roof without a shadow of a doubt. It's whether the consequences are worth it, it'll be mostly young folk who catch it in nightclubs/pubs etc, which is both good and bad I guess. While the vast majority are strong & resilliant to such viruses, some may have unknown conditions and are not vaccinated. Difficult decisions Indeed!!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

This is supposed to be non political
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 11:10 This is supposed to be non political
It is now. :D
White G

Post by White G »

Predictions, who thinks Freedom Day relaxations will last??? I'm guessing not.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

White G wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 18:54 Predictions, who thinks Freedom Day relaxations will last??? I'm guessing not.
A very valid question, I think it’s almost inevitable.
White G

Post by White G »

bristleposh wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 19:03
White G wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 18:54 Predictions, who thinks Freedom Day relaxations will last??? I'm guessing not.
Inevitable that restrictions won't last? Going by other countries, I think it'd be optimistic to assume we now have permanent freedom!
ashman

Post by ashman »

White G wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:26
bristleposh wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 19:03
Inevitable that restrictions won't last? Going by other countries, I think it'd be optimistic to assume we now have permanent freedom!
I think everybody is beginning to come to similar conclusions. :cry:
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

2/3s of Adults double jabbed, no justification for reintroducing restrictions whatsoever. More men died of Prostrate cancer yesterday than covid either directly or indirectly, one every 45 minutes sadly. People need to be responsible for their own health and wellbeing
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

HantsPosh wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:02 2/3s of Adults double jabbed, no justification for reintroducing restrictions whatsoever. More men died of Prostrate cancer yesterday than covid either directly or indirectly, one every 45 minutes sadly. People need to be responsible for their own health and wellbeing
Sadly the third that haven’t been jabbed include people like the one I mentioned on Twitter this morning “ Did anybody see the knob on BBC breakfast, refused to take the jab because they can track you wherever you go. Perhaps he hasn't got a mobile phone, they can do that anyway, get a jab it may save your own life, but if you believe that **** your life ain't worth saving”
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

bristleposh wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:09
HantsPosh wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:02 2/3s of Adults double jabbed, no justification for reintroducing restrictions whatsoever. More men died of Prostrate cancer yesterday than covid either directly or indirectly, one every 45 minutes sadly. People need to be responsible for their own health and wellbeing
Sadly the third that haven’t been jabbed include people like the one I mentioned on Twitter this morning “ Did anybody see the knob on BBC breakfast, refused to take the jab because they can track you wherever you go. Perhaps he hasn't got a mobile phone, they can do that anyway, get a jab it may save your own life, but if you believe that **** your life ain't worth saving”
Totally agree, if someone who's offered a jab doesn't want one then they run the risk of being infected and getting ill. I don't agree with those who say they shouldn't be treated by the NHS though as they treat smokers, drug addicts, alcoholics, drunk drivers, boxers etc etc basically anyone who is injured by their own hand or doing The vast majority of people have applied by the rules (whether we agreed them or not) to protect those who needed it most and that no longer applies
PoshCynic

Post by PoshCynic »

HantsPosh wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 15:44
bristleposh wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:09
Totally agree, if someone who's offered a jab doesn't want one then they run the risk of being infected and getting ill. I don't agree with those who say they shouldn't be treated by the NHS though as they treat smokers, drug addicts, alcoholics, drunk drivers, boxers etc etc basically anyone who is injured by their own hand or doing The vast majority of people have applied by the rules (whether we agreed them or not) to protect those who needed it most and that no longer applies
If treated by the NHS, vaccination should be mandatory.
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

For everything or just covid?
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

HantsPosh wrote: 24 Jul 2021, 12:20 For everything or just covid?
I think as it's a thread about Covid I think it's safe to assume Cynic meant for that, although, why does anyone who hasn't been injected wish to go into a hospital and potentially spread a disease around that they themselves think they're immune from.
Trowler09

Post by Trowler09 »

that women who is saying hang doctors and nurses should be arrested for violating freedom of speech. horrendous!