Haircuts

Chat about any non-Posh related football matters here.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Poshay

Haircuts

Post by Poshay »

Watching football on TV I cant help but be distracted by the odd haircuts that players have nowadays. Apart from the ringlets , coconuts and razor slashes they also have extensive tattoos. Bearing in mind the number of shots which soar above the crossbar perhaps their time would be better spent in practicing football skills rather than in the gents hairdressers or tattoo parlours.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l:
bristleposh

Re: Haircuts

Post by bristleposh »

Poshay wrote: 12 Feb 2021, 09:07 Watching football on TV I cant help but be distracted by the odd haircuts that players have nowadays. Apart from the ringlets , coconuts and razor slashes they also have extensive tattoos. Bearing in mind the number of shots which soar above the crossbar perhaps their time would be better spent in practicing football skills rather than in the gents hairdressers or tattoo parlours.
How very true, I suppose if you have money growing out of your ears you tend to just want to do a Viv Nicholson especially when you are young and stupid, and have no regard for the future. I saw the pictures of MM when he was sent off against Leyton Orient, he looked almost human with his bare arms hanging down by his side.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

:roll:
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
Brianposh

Post by Brianposh »

I have a friend who has cut my hair for the last 48 years, but only once in the last 9 months due to the rules. IT HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED now since last SEPTEMBER and is now very, very long. The wife does not have the confidence to do it.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

My wife does mine, zero on the razor, still not as severe as Adi Mowles
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!