Paul Cook

Chat about any non-Posh related football matters here.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Locked
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 30652
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Paul Cook

Post by bristleposh »

Anybody heard any rumours about Paul Cook, I’d be interested to know if he’s been to any Posh games in the last few weeks?
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19126
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Paul Cook

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 07 Feb 2021, 19:02 Anybody heard any rumours about Paul Cook, I’d be interested to know if he’s been to any Posh games in the last few weeks?
In what position does play? Is he a winger? :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 21140
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Tanah Merah, Queensland

Re: Paul Cook

Post by tonyp »

bristleposh wrote: 07 Feb 2021, 19:02 Anybody heard any rumours about Paul Cook, I’d be interested to know if he’s been to any Posh games in the last few weeks?
I heard a rumour that he left Wigan. Only a rumour though.
User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9515
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Paul Cook

Post by Brianposh »

Very much a lower League Manager, not impressed with his C.V.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19126
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Paul Cook

Post by ashman »

Brianposh wrote: 08 Feb 2021, 00:02 Very much a lower League Manager, not impressed with his C.V.
Why are we discussing this? It's not as if Fergie is going anywhere? :?
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 21140
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Tanah Merah, Queensland

Re: Paul Cook

Post by tonyp »

ashman wrote: 08 Feb 2021, 01:01
Brianposh wrote: 08 Feb 2021, 00:02 Very much a lower League Manager, not impressed with his C.V.
Why are we discussing this? It's not as if Fergie is going anywhere? :?
Because bristle heard a rumour.
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19126
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Paul Cook

Post by ashman »

tonyp wrote: 08 Feb 2021, 01:35
ashman wrote: 08 Feb 2021, 01:01
Brianposh wrote: 08 Feb 2021, 00:02 Very much a lower League Manager, not impressed with his C.V.
Why are we discussing this? It's not as if Fergie is going anywhere? :?
Because bristle heard a rumour.
Thanks bristle! That's a couple of hundred keystrokes that Tony, Brian and myself will never get back!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Locked