Joe Ward

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Joe Ward

Post by bristleposh »

HantsPosh wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 23:01
bristleposh wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 09:36 I can't see Joe starting even if fit, Kwame must start along with Thompson on the right-hand side
Don’t disagree with Poku starting but not Thompson, of all the new signings he would be the one I’m least excited about to be honest but hope to be proved wrong of course. Haven’t seen him play as I’ve no interest in watching PSFs and can’t believe people actually pay to watch them.

Personally I would prefer to start the season with the League Cup as no-one cares about it and it can be used as pre-season if ties were played over two legs guaranteeing two ‘competitive’ games.
Wrong Thompson, I meant Nathan
We were much improved under McCann
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 09:36 I can't see Joe starting even if fit, Kwame must start along with Thompson on the right-hand side
Don’t disagree with Poku starting but not Thompson, of all the new signings he would be the one I’m least excited about to be honest but hope to be proved wrong of course. Haven’t seen him play as I’ve no interest in watching PSFs and can’t believe people actually pay to watch them.
If you haven't seen him play I'm not surprised that he is the one you are least excited about. (Ben Thompson that is!) Seen him twice and both times he has been very impressive, full of running, can pass a ball and is brave in the tackle.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

ashman wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 06:44
If you haven't seen him play I'm not surprised that he is the one you are least excited about. (Ben Thompson that is!) Seen him twice and both times he has been very impressive, full of running, can pass a ball and is brave in the tackle.
Sounds exactly like Jack Taylor