Leyton Orient 0 - 3 Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Leyton Orient 0 - 3 Posh

Post by bristleposh »

Played in quite hot conditions in Lagos in Portugal. The coverage by Orient’s YouTube channel was a bit hit and miss, with the running track around the pitch it was difficult for the commentator and the Orient director to see what players were in possession, and in the second half without realising it in the commentators side kick lost his microphone so was chatting away with no response coming back. Posh fielded different sides in each half, and won both halves 1-0 goal by Ricky-Jade Jones, and 2-0 in the second half with goals from Randall and Marriott.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXIkQkJXwAIZbjG?format=jpg&name=large https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXI6J_UXgAIwp86?format=jpg&name=large

Based solely on performances in todays match we appear to have picked up some good additions in Kyprianu and Ajiboye, Randall looked like the player we had signed a year ago, and Tomlinson looks like a dead cert to start, if Ronnie does leave we seem to have plenty of options at the back. The keepers neither of whom had much to do it was difficult to pick one of them
We were much improved under McCann
Steamy Nin

Re: Leyton Orient 0 - 3 Posh

Post by Steamy Nin »

Good game I thought, didn't see the first goal due to livestream "hanging" and third goal was a bit bonkers, but thought Randall took his goal really well. A good game in the heat and well done Orient for putting up the stream on Youtube.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Steamy Nin wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 08:39 Good game I thought, didn't see the first goal due to livestream "hanging" and third goal was a bit bonkers, but thought Randall took his goal really well. A good game in the heat and well done Orient for putting up the stream on Youtube.
My thoughts entirely, I'm surprised there have been no highlights forthcoming. I thought they had a sudden thunderstorm when the first goal occurred, I have seen the Randall goal from a different angle, that someone had put on Twitter or Facebook, I'm looking forward to Cheltenham even more now. I have also been informed on FB that it was Phil Adlam commentating.
We were much improved under McCann
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 09:23
Steamy Nin wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 08:39 Good game I thought, didn't see the first goal due to livestream "hanging" and third goal was a bit bonkers, but thought Randall took his goal really well. A good game in the heat and well done Orient for putting up the stream on Youtube.
My thoughts entirely, I'm surprised there have been no highlights forthcoming. I thought they had a sudden thunderstorm when the first goal occurred, I have seen the Randall goal from a different angle, that someone had put on Twitter or Facebook, I'm looking forward to Cheltenham even more now. I have also been informed on FB that it was Phil Adlam commentating.
.... and one of O's directors. They did a good job I reckon!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'