22/23 fixtures out tomorrow

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Steamy Nin

22/23 fixtures out tomorrow

Post by Steamy Nin »

Next seasons fixtures will be released at 9am on 23rd June. I always look forward to this and hope that the away games I am planning to make fall on a Saturday. I will be looking for the away games at Pompey, Charlton, Bristol, FGR and Exeter for a bit of ground bashing as well as the derbies against Cambridge & Lincoln. I am also hoping that the fixture list is kind to us during the world cup period as I am fairly sure we will be missing Jeando for part of this period. Which fixtures is everyone else looking out for.
bristleposh

Re: 22/23 fixtures out tomorrow

Post by bristleposh »

Just out of interest is the U19 cup at the same time because if we have not sold Edwards by then we could be without two, and both keepers could be on international duty too
We were much improved under McCann
Steamy Nin

Post by Steamy Nin »

bristleposh wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 10:25 Just out of interest is the U19 cup at the same time because if we have not sold Edwards by then we could be without two, and both keepers could be on international duty too
Not sure when the under 19 world cup is, but I doubt it would be in the middle of the European season, that would be daft :D but it would be nice to think the Edwards will still be with us whenever it is. Good point about the keepers though and it will be good to avoid buying any Welsh players who could be on the fringe of the squad. Not sure if L1 teams can postpone fixtures if they suffer a loss of squad members.
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

bristleposh wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 10:25 Just out of interest is the U19 cup at the same time because if we have not sold Edwards by then we could be without two, and both keepers could be on international duty too
I think we might have another GK on the books who's not 11 years old & has played more than 3 games in his career and has also been promoted out of league one in the recent past but..............he's not mates with McCan't so won't get a game of course :lol: