Peterborough United v Luton Town (19:45) Tuesday 5th April

REFEREE: THOMAS BRAMALL

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Robert Merchant and Nick Greenhalgh

Fourth Official: Oliver Langford
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
bristleposh

Re: POSH v LUTON

Post by bristleposh »

That was quite an exciting end to a shoddy game, having seen us in just about every game this season. I have to say that Luton were one of the worst to play against, cheating, time wasting, and it nearly cost them I for one hopes that JCH shot had ended in the net, I would have laughed my tiny little Willy off. Ward mom for me, how the hell did Hylton not get at least a yellow
We were much improved under McCann
Steamy Nin

Post by Steamy Nin »

bristleposh wrote: 05 Apr 2022, 22:11 That was quite an exciting end to a shoddy game, having seen us in just about every game this season. I have to say that Luton were one of the worst to play against, cheating, time wasting, and it nearly cost them I for one hopes that JCH shot had ended in the net, I would have laughed my tiny little Willy off. Ward mom for me, how the hell did Hylton not get at least a yellow
Not much difference between the two sides and a cracking strike by the big man at the end, when you're on the up they go in, but sadly........
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

Most people, including me, were expecting Luton to win.
They didn't. And I'm happy.
Sheriff Fatman

Post by Sheriff Fatman »

bristleposh wrote: 05 Apr 2022, 22:11 I have to say that Luton were one of the worst to play against, cheating, time wasting, and it nearly cost them.
I agree and luckily they won’t go up.The loyal 4K Hatters fans that turned up must see that. Their management team were arses on the touch line.