POSH v MIDDLESBROUGH

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

POSH v MIDDLESBROUGH

Post by ashman »

Peterborough United v Middlesbrough Saturday 2nd. April (15:00)

REFEREE: LEIGH DOUGHTY

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Andrew Dallison and Adrian Waters

Fourth Official:
Scott Oldham
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
bristleposh

Re: POSH v MIDDLESBROUGH

Post by bristleposh »

It was nice to see Grant giving a game to Fernandez, according to the experts on Dotnet, he shouldn’t have been picked, as usual they were totally wrong, apart from one mistake, he was one of our best three players along with Marriott and Fuchs. Next season, if we can keep hold of those three, Edwards, Jones, Poku, Kent and Knight, get Tomlinson and Pym back, along with Sammie and JCH we have the makings of a fine side. We can’t be as unlucky as we have been in this season
We were much improved under McCann
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

bristleposh wrote: 02 Apr 2022, 17:13 It was nice to see Grant giving a game to Fernandez, according to the experts on Dotnet, he shouldn’t have been picked, as usual they were totally wrong, apart from one mistake, he was one of our best three players along with Marriott and Fuchs. Next season, if we can keep hold of those three, Edwards, Jones, Poku, Kent and Knight, get Tomlinson and Pym back, along with Sammie and JCH we have the makings of a fine side. We can’t be as unlucky as we have been in this season
Oops I forgot Burrows, Taylor, Ward, and Grant. I fear Norburn will leave
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 02 Apr 2022, 17:32
bristleposh wrote: 02 Apr 2022, 17:13 It was nice to see Grant giving a game to Fernandez, according to the experts on Dotnet, he shouldn’t have been picked, as usual they were totally wrong, apart from one mistake, he was one of our best three players along with Marriott and Fuchs. Next season, if we can keep hold of those three, Edwards, Jones, Poku, Kent and Knight, get Tomlinson and Pym back, along with Sammie and JCH we have the makings of a fine side. We can’t be as unlucky as we have been in this season
I know it was a bit of a one off, but Burrows was appalling today. The only thing he did was to hoof the ball forward all game - totally out of character! :shock:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

ashman wrote: 02 Apr 2022, 17:55
bristleposh wrote: 02 Apr 2022, 17:32
I know it was a bit of a one off, but Burrows was appalling today. The only thing he did was to hoof the ball forward all game - totally out of character! :shock:
Well someone had to do the rat Norburn's 'job' for the day :wink:
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

At last we won’t be paying his wages