Resignation of Darren Ferguson

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bigjockknew

Re: Resignation of Darren Ferguson

Post by bigjockknew »

Steve Evans, spotted in the World Buffet this afternoon and this evening.
ashman

Post by ashman »

bigjockknew wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 23:36 Steve Evans, spotted in the World Buffet this afternoon and this evening.
..... and?
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

Mig25 wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 23:27 I think he actually gave it his best based on what our owners provided him with this season.
So do I.
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

bigjockknew wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 23:36 Steve Evans, spotted in the World Buffet this afternoon and this evening.
I've never heard of the World Buffet. But unless Evans was sitting with DMac with a contract on the table I cant see why it is relevant.
RutlandOne

Post by RutlandOne »

I will mark my first post by saying there is no chance of SE being appointed to any position.

DMacs recent podcast had him saying there were 3 good managers he would consider "Fergie, McCann, and "one other" which he opted not to name".

This I believe was Luke Garrard, the Borehamwood manager.
(So those who saw Barry Fry driving south "towards Barnet" yesterday were wrong, he turned right after South Mimms! My money is on Luke and the delay is his commitment down in the West country tonight)
bigjockknew

Post by bigjockknew »

RutlandOne wrote: 22 Feb 2022, 16:28 I will mark my first post by saying there is no chance of SE being appointed to any position.

DMacs recent podcast had him saying there were 3 good managers he would consider "Fergie, McCann, and "one other" which he opted not to name".

This I believe was Luke Garrard, the Borehamwood manager.
(So those who saw Barry Fry driving south "towards Barnet" yesterday were wrong, he turned right after South Mimms! My money is on Luke and the delay is his commitment down in the West country tonight)
By not naming the one other, means he could name anyone. Mind you I can see him naming a pub league manager. His wages would be peanuts.
Mig25

Post by Mig25 »

tonyp wrote: 22 Feb 2022, 09:51
I've never heard of the World Buffet. But unless Evans was sitting with DMac with a contract on the table I cant see why it is relevant.
It's an "all you can eat buffet" mate.
The sticky wings and ribs with sauce on make a right mess all over the table, so Dmac should make sure he uses another table to get anything signed
bigjockknew

Post by bigjockknew »

I think Stevie ate the contract as well.