Embarrassing

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

AndoverPoshFan

Embarrassing

Post by AndoverPoshFan »

All a bit embarrassing really isn't it. Going over 7 hours of league games without scoring, not even a shot on target. What happened to the team who would go all out an attack. We are frightened of everyone we play.

Need experience apparently but Sammie not near the team at the moment but has experience? Not saying he should play but he has been there.

I was positive we could hold our own this season but it's all been a bit rubbish hasn't it.

Oh well on to Fulham, can't believe I am actually going to it.
Sheriff Fatman

Re: Embarrassing

Post by Sheriff Fatman »

Muppet!
ashman

Post by ashman »

Embarrassing posts about your own team help no-one! :shock: :evil:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Sheriff Fatman wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 00:27 Muppet!
Why?? Did they post anything that wasn’t true?
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

ashman wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 07:12 Embarrassing posts about your own team help no-one! :shock: :evil:
Not sure there were embarrassing posts Ashman, they’re entitled to their opinion and unlike the first reply (not yours) they weren’t abusive.

Embarrassing, was the selection of Morton yesterday!
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 11:02
ashman wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 07:12 Embarrassing posts about your own team help no-one! :shock: :evil:
Not sure there were embarrassing posts Ashman, they’re entitled to their opinion and unlike the first reply (not yours) they weren’t abusive.

Embarrassing, was the selection of Morton yesterday!
Very little other choice I'm afraid. :(
AndoverPoshFan

Post by AndoverPoshFan »

It is a forum that was my feelings.
Sheriff Fatman

Post by Sheriff Fatman »

HantsPosh wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 10:59
Sheriff Fatman wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 00:27 Muppet!
Why?? Did they post anything that wasn’t true?
Not sure I’ve done this right, but here goes.
I wasn’t questioning your accuracy, more the highly negative tone of your post. I was so positive coming into this season that we could survive, with the squad we had. JackM’s injury and JCH injury (from last season) and ban, meant our tough task got so much tougher. Hype is something the club’s management create. The fans then buy into it and rightly get upset when reality kicks in. I recommend not buying into the hype too much in future and set your expectations lower, that way, you won’t be disappointed. My wife told me that :-;
poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper »

I fall for the hype every single flippin’ time. Always have done. Every time I say to myself “I won’t fall for it next time” But I know I will. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH
Sheriff Fatman

Post by Sheriff Fatman »

poshnipper wrote: 15 Apr 2022, 10:47 I fall for the hype every single flippin’ time. Always have done. Every time I say to myself “I won’t fall for it next time” But I know I will. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me too chap! Many of us feel your pain and having enjoyed the ride this year, am happy to regroup and come back stronger 🤞. I believe in grant and his team.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Sheriff Fatman wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 23:25
poshnipper wrote: 15 Apr 2022, 10:47 I fall for the hype every single flippin’ time. Always have done. Every time I say to myself “I won’t fall for it next time” But I know I will. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me too chap! Many of us feel your pain and having enjoyed the ride this year, am happy to regroup and come back stronger 🤞. I believe in grant and his team.
Well said you two! :clap: ... and the title of this thread is the most embarrassing part!