Awaydaydiaries FACup Challenge moving on to the Posh!

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Awaydaydiaries

Awaydaydiaries FACup Challenge moving on to the Posh!

Post by Awaydaydiaries »

Morning Ladies and Gents

We were lucky enough to be at London Rd, (Weston Homes Stadium) for your last FACup tie with Bristol Rover as Awaydaydiaries, and will now follow you into round 4 as part of pur FACup challenge.

We had a great welcome having travelled from Cardiff, and a big thanks to Darragh McAnthony for supporting what we are trying to do and also Phil Adlam for being a great host.

We will continue to follow the winners of each round of the FACup, as we have done since the ExtraPrelim round in August of this year where we started off with Shepton Mallet AFC.

You're now our club, and if you would like to see the video of our day at London Road or our journey of how we got to your tie with Bristol Rovers you can search for us on youtube as 'Awaydaydiaries'. You do not have to subscribe to watch and we do hope that we got our facts straight about the Posh ( A really interesting background!)! The latest match video should be up later this week.

Having been to London Rd many times with Cardiff City (you do seem to do well against us!) this was the first ever visit to your ground with the new stand behind the goal, very impressive 👍 and we really enjoyed the day.

All the best in round 4, whoever you draw, home or away, we'll be there with The Posh as our team.
Steamy Nin

Re: Awaydaydiaries FACup Challenge moving on to the Posh!

Post by Steamy Nin »

Nice one, look forward to seeing the vid and seeing you at Wembley.
Awaydaydiaries

Post by Awaydaydiaries »

Move over the big 4/5..... it gets boring, let's get more Championship clubs to the last 8 or last 4. I've thoroughly enjoyed ALL of our trips, and not a club ego amongst them!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Awaydaydiaries wrote: 09 Jan 2022, 13:44 Move over the big 4/5..... it gets boring, let's get more Championship clubs to the last 8 or last 4. I've thoroughly enjoyed ALL of our trips, and not a club ego amongst them!
There will be 31 other sides fancying their chances of progressing, I imagine most would welcome a tie against a side who don’t score enough from the chances they create, and concede goals for fun. This may change after the transfer window closes, but I won’t be holding my breath
This season witnessed four games
P4 W0 D0 L4 GF2 GA14
Awaydaydiaries

Post by Awaydaydiaries »

Just to let Posh fans know, the latest video is now uploaded of our day at London Rd.

You can search for awaydaydiaries in YouTube and we would love you to have a quick look. Am hoping we have all our facts on your club straight, and we hope you enjoy the action.

Remember you don't have to subscribe to watch.

We're not Sky Sports by any stretch, but we enjoyed our time and our welcome at PUFC, and we are looking forward to our return next month against QPR. :comeon:

http://Youtube.com/watch?v=H1MWPE2pqn8
Steamy Nin

Post by Steamy Nin »

Thanks boys hope you get a few more trips to PE2 this season.
Awaydaydiaries

Post by Awaydaydiaries »

Would love to stick with a club for longer than one round, so yes, let's go for it!! We now know where were going and where to park....... and of course that theres a KFC opposite the ground !