Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19676
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by ashman »

Dan Gyollai to Maidenhead for a month.

https://www.theposh.com/news/gyollai-ma ... maidenhead
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
User avatar
Ron Jeremy
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Oct 2021, 22:06

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by Ron Jeremy »

Jason Cummings is being offered to Posh
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19676
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by ashman »

'Everybody needs to have a friend'
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 31344
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by bristleposh »

Looks good on youtube, but would appear to be a right-back right central midfielder is this a replacement for Thompson/Ward. certainly highly thought of everywhere he's been
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqveCNb4OQg comes on as a sub and helps make the winner
This season witnessed four games
P4 W0 D0 L4 GF2 GA14
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19676
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 12:54 Looks good on youtube, but would appear to be a right-back right central midfielder is this a replacement for Thompson/Ward. certainly highly thought of everywhere he's been
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqveCNb4OQg comes on as a sub and helps make the winner

I think you mean 'he can be played on the left or the right.' Posh will use him as a 'left back/wing back' as a replacement for Butler, who is out for the rest of the season. (Millwall ********!)
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 31344
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by bristleposh »

ashman wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:37
bristleposh wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 12:54 Looks good on youtube, but would appear to be a right-back right central midfielder is this a replacement for Thompson/Ward. certainly highly thought of everywhere he's been
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqveCNb4OQg comes on as a sub and helps make the winner

I think you mean 'he can be played on the left or the right.' Posh will use him as a 'left back/wing back' as a replacement for Butler, who is out for the rest of the season. (Millwall ********!)
Language Timothy
This season witnessed four games
P4 W0 D0 L4 GF2 GA14
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 31344
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by bristleposh »

6’4” German goalkeeper, on loan from Swansea. Steven Benda.
This season witnessed four games
P4 W0 D0 L4 GF2 GA14
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19676
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 18:37 6’4” German goalkeeper, on loan from Swansea. Steven Benda.
Fortunate height, unfortunate surname! He should be good if we ever get to a penalty situation! :wink: :D

https://www.theposh.com/news/posh-secur ... ans-keeper

https://www.theposh.com/news/first-inte ... even-benda
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 31344
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by bristleposh »

I wonder if he’s related to the one who JCH tweeted about
This season witnessed four games
P4 W0 D0 L4 GF2 GA14
pleasureboy60
Posts: 498
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by pleasureboy60 »

bristleposh wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 22:17 I wonder if he’s related to the one who JCH tweeted about
It's looks very much like JCH won't be tweeting about anyone else soon, well not in a Posh shirt that is!
Could be out the door and on his way North
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19676
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by ashman »

'Everybody needs to have a friend'
pleasureboy60
Posts: 498
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by pleasureboy60 »

ashman wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 12:16 Callum Morton from WBA on loan till end of season.

https://www.theposh.com/news/morton-com ... ve-baggies

https://www.theposh.com/news/first-inte ... lum-morton
Maybe not the signing we were all hoping for, but let's hope he can score goals. We need someone to hit the ground running and soon!
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19676
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by ashman »

pleasureboy60 wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 15:54
ashman wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 12:16 Callum Morton from WBA on loan till end of season.

https://www.theposh.com/news/morton-com ... ve-baggies

https://www.theposh.com/news/first-inte ... lum-morton
Maybe not the signing we were all hoping for, but let's hope he can score goals. We need someone to hit the ground running and soon!
..... better if he hits the back of the net! :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
pleasureboy60
Posts: 498
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by pleasureboy60 »

ashman wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 16:34
pleasureboy60 wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 15:54
ashman wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 12:16 Callum Morton from WBA on loan till end of season.

https://www.theposh.com/news/morton-com ... ve-baggies

https://www.theposh.com/news/first-inte ... lum-morton
Maybe not the signing we were all hoping for, but let's hope he can score goals. We need someone to hit the ground running and soon!
..... better if he hits the back of the net! :wink:
It now seems Morton is injured and won't play until the end of the month.
Thats a crazy signing and a huge risk. We must be desperate if that's all we can find!
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 19676
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Upcoming 'ins' and 'outs'

Post by ashman »

pleasureboy60 wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 18:17
ashman wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 16:34
pleasureboy60 wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 15:54

Maybe not the signing we were all hoping for, but let's hope he can score goals. We need someone to hit the ground running and soon!
..... better if he hits the back of the net! :wink:
It now seems Morton is injured and won't play until the end of the month.
Thats a crazy signing and a huge risk. We must be desperate if that's all we can find!
You are now making things up to suit your own agenda. Darren has not said he is injured - he has said that he would be ready for the Birmingham game on the 25th. He was obviously not going to make a start on Saturday and the following Saturday he would not be allowed to play against his home team West Brom. Twelve days gives him a good time to get to know his team mates and a boost to his fitness
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Post Reply