HULL CITY v POSH

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

HULL CITY v POSH

Post by ashman »

Hull City v Peterborough United Wednesday 20th. October (K.O. 19:45)

REFEREE: LEIGH DOUGHTY

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Robert Merchant and Mark Dwyer

Fourth Official: Andy Haines
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
ashman

Re: HULL CITY v POSH

Post by ashman »

Watched the EFL show yesterday and was amazed that a lot of the goals scored were when players took a shot at the goal! I'd forgotten that - I hope the Posh players were watching!
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

So, in true motivational style, let's start the season now. Instead of the scared, clueless tosh we have served up so far, I'm all on the happy bus. Back three of Knight, Thompson and Beevers (time to reast Edwards I think) with Ward and Burrows as wing backs, Coventry and Taylor in the middle, Grant in 10 and Szmodics and Dembele up front....go for it!!! Hull have no money at all and we should beat them, I think we will....this Posh team and squad are good enough to stay up and a couple of quick wins, starting at Hull will propel us up the table....I think the players and squad are good enough despite the awful start to the season...COME ON THE POSH, lets he having an attacking master class with shots at the stringy thing and let's stop the tippy tappy scared football and get on the front foot..... :clap: :clap:
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

stumpy wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 13:24 Hull have no money at all and we should beat them, I think we will win
…this is someone who knows his football, we should all be listening to him
stumpy wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 21:13 Not going. Middlesboro injury list worse than ours - we'll win this one 1-2 with Dembele and Szmodics running riot......
He even got it wrong against Middlesbrough, but then again he knows more about football than the rest of us put together

A twisted nerve, a ganglion gone awry,
Predestinates the sinner and the saint
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

bristleposh wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 14:38
stumpy wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 13:24 Hull have no money at all and we should beat them, I think we will win
…this is someone who knows his football, we should all be listening to him
stumpy wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 21:13 Not going. Middlesboro injury list worse than ours - we'll win this one 1-2 with Dembele and Szmodics running riot......
He even got it wrong against Middlesbrough, but then again he knows more about football than the rest of us put together
Bless you Bristle...no need to listen to me (although you in particular might learn something) - I still think we should have beaten Middlesboro given the fact they had something like 125 injuries but you're too busy in small ball land...Anyway, onto the Hull game, what's your prediction? Or don't you understand football forums as well?
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I understand them well enough to make my predictions in the prediction forum, in a league in which I am top viewforum.php?f=3

ashman

Post by ashman »

stumpy wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 13:24 So, in true motivational style, let's start the season now. Instead of the scared, clueless tosh we have served up so far, I'm all on the happy bus. Back three of Knight, Thompson and Beevers (time to reast Edwards I think) with Ward and Burrows as wing backs, Coventry and Taylor in the middle, Grant in 10 and Szmodics and Dembele up front....go for it!!! Hull have no money at all and we should beat them, I think we will....this Posh team and squad are good enough to stay up and a couple of quick wins, starting at Hull will propel us up the table....I think the players and squad are good enough despite the awful start to the season...COME ON THE POSH, lets he having an attacking master class with shots at the stringy thing and let's stop the tippy tappy scared football and get on the front foot..... :clap: :clap:
Nurse, nurse! stumpy has had a brain storm, bless him! :wink: :clap: :D
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

ashman wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 22:14
stumpy wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 13:24 So, in true motivational style, let's start the season now. Instead of the scared, clueless tosh we have served up so far, I'm all on the happy bus. Back three of Knight, Thompson and Beevers (time to reast Edwards I think) with Ward and Burrows as wing backs, Coventry and Taylor in the middle, Grant in 10 and Szmodics and Dembele up front....go for it!!! Hull have no money at all and we should beat them, I think we will....this Posh team and squad are good enough to stay up and a couple of quick wins, starting at Hull will propel us up the table....I think the players and squad are good enough despite the awful start to the season...COME ON THE POSH, lets he having an attacking master class with shots at the stringy thing and let's stop the tippy tappy scared football and get on the front foot..... :clap: :clap:
Nurse, nurse! stumpy has had a brain storm, bless him! :wink: :clap: :D
It's all a bit small time, small club with our yokel supporters who wallow in the 1970s but, aside from the manager, I think we are good enough to be in the championship :shock: :) :?
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

bristleposh wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 15:22 I understand them well enough to make my predictions in the prediction forum, in a league in which I am top viewforum.php?f=3
Oh, cute
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Team unchanged for tonight

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

We did manage to take the lead for the first time away from home this season, sadly it only lasted two minutes.great goal by Taylor, terrible defending by a Butler and Knight.

BanburyPosh

Post by BanburyPosh »

Got to get Dembele more involved, they're here for the taking.

:clap: :comeon: :clap:
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Dembele :clap: :clap: :clap:
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Bloody hell, we look a bit league 2
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

bristleposh wrote: 20 Oct 2021, 20:42 We did manage to take the lead for the first time away from home this season, sadly it only lasted two minutes.great goal by Taylor, terrible defending by a Butler and Knight.
And Beevers