DF and DMac...

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

stumpy

DF and DMac...

Post by stumpy »

Scottish gobshite manager Steve Evans.......er........sorry, Darren Ferguson is charged by FA after Bristol game (imagine the meltdown if it had been Evans) and "I'm hard and I tell the truth" podcast now singling out Joe Ward (again) and others for "not believing in themselves".....not the most motivating leadership
ashman

Re: DF and DMac...

Post by ashman »

stumpy wrote: 07 Oct 2021, 19:47 Scottish gobshite manager Steve Evans.......er........sorry, Darren Ferguson is charged by FA after Bristol game (imagine the meltdown if it had been Evans) and "I'm hard and I tell the truth" podcast now singling out Joe Ward (again) and others for "not believing in themselves".....not the most motivating leadership
You just can't leave it can you? Evans has long gone, thank goodness! .... and you consider that a post like that is motivating? :shock: :shock: :evil:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

ashman wrote: 07 Oct 2021, 19:56
stumpy wrote: 07 Oct 2021, 19:47 Scottish gobshite manager Steve Evans.......er........sorry, Darren Ferguson is charged by FA after Bristol game (imagine the meltdown if it had been Evans) and "I'm hard and I tell the truth" podcast now singling out Joe Ward (again) and others for "not believing in themselves".....not the most motivating leadership
You just can't leave it can you? Evans has long gone, thank goodness! .... and you consider that a post like that is motivating? :shock: :shock: :evil:
er...I'm not the Chairman of the club or "anger management" Darren...maybe you ought to focus your attention on the people supposedly being paid to motivate the players rather than a keyboard warrior 8)
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I think I’ve found evidence of what Steve Evans is doing on his days off https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Keb04KvZMo

A twisted nerve, a ganglion gone awry,
Predestinates the sinner and the saint