Hughton Sacked...

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

stumpy

Hughton Sacked...

Post by stumpy »

So, bottom of the league after 7 games and Notts Forest sack their manager - Steve Cooper and Chris Wilder in the mix to replace him...I'd take either if we find ourselves in the same boat....brave move to admit that things needed a fundamental turnaround after an alarmingly poor start to the season...I wonder how long we will give our bloke to turn it around?
ashman

Re: Hughton Sacked...

Post by ashman »

stumpy wrote: 16 Sep 2021, 12:39 So, bottom of the league after 7 games and Notts Forest sack their manager - Steve Cooper and Chris Wilder in the mix to replace him...I'd take either if we find ourselves in the same boat....brave move to admit that things needed a fundamental turnaround after an alarmingly poor start to the season...I wonder how long we will give our bloke to turn it around?
He ain't going nowhere! :D
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
stumpy

Re: Hughton Sacked...

Post by stumpy »

ashman wrote: 16 Sep 2021, 17:46
stumpy wrote: 16 Sep 2021, 12:39 So, bottom of the league after 7 games and Notts Forest sack their manager - Steve Cooper and Chris Wilder in the mix to replace him...I'd take either if we find ourselves in the same boat....brave move to admit that things needed a fundamental turnaround after an alarmingly poor start to the season...I wonder how long we will give our bloke to turn it around?
He ain't going nowhere! :D
Yep, we all know that, DMac loves a good yes man