We could be without JCH

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

We could be without JCH

Post by bristleposh »

For a few games https://twitter.com/faspokesperson/stat ... 68226?s=21 no doubt they’ll take the same course of action as the cricket authorities took with Ollie Robinson. Whether it kicks in before Cardiff is the only issue. Ridiculous that someone, somewhere has no better things to do with their lives than trawl social media for historic statement, to try and discredit stars of media and sport. Get a bloody life.
Northampton, a town where Bob is not necessarily just your Uncle
dunc

Re: We could be without JCH

Post by dunc »

I'm glad I was a teenager before social media was invented!
Aren't you allowed to have rediculous ideas as a youngster?
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

dunc wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 14:57 I'm glad I was a teenager before social media was invented!
Sadly I still think I’m a teenager and make stupid remarks all the time. I just hate the woke society and all they’ve put upon us
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

I did lots of silly things when I was a teenager.

But I am not unhappy enough as a middle aged person to go trawling back on somebody's tweets out of spite.

Must have been a Lincoln fan.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

bristleposh wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 15:12
dunc wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 14:57 I'm glad I was a teenager before social media was invented!
Sadly I still think I’m a teenager and make stupid remarks all the time. I just hate the woke society and all they’ve put upon us
Funny enough, I hate the racist, bigoted, white privileged gammon who can't grasp that they are dying breed...not good form JCH and, yes, we all did stupid stuff as teenagers but it is different now social media keeps a record of what you choose to type and put in the public sphere...
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

stumpy wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 21:45
Funny enough, I hate the racist, bigoted, white privileged gammon who can't grasp that they are dying breed...not good form JCH and, yes, we all did stupid stuff as teenagers but it is different now social media keeps a record of what you choose to type and put in the public sphere...
You suggesting that JCH is a white privileged person, bet he’d love that. The person who reported the incident was apparently a Lincoln supporter.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

bristleposh wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 22:24
stumpy wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 21:45

You suggesting that JCH is a white privileged person, bet he’d love that. The person who reported the incident was apparently a Lincoln supporter.
Yeah, of course I'm suggesting that - come on, you can do better :roll:

I don't care who the supporter was that spent their time dredging up some obnoxious posts of a footballer who should know better...
Last edited by stumpy on 21 Aug 2021, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

State of the gammon on here :shock:
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

stumpy wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 01:26 State of the gammon on here :shock:
I'm afraid we can't all be woke, some of us are barely awake.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

bristleposh wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 09:09
It's funny how being awake is a supposed insult. So many frightened people scared silly of change......
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

stumpy wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 13:44
bristleposh wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 09:09
It's funny how being awake is a supposed insult. So many frightened people scared silly of change......
You take it how you want to take it, you usually do.
Sheriff Fatman

Post by Sheriff Fatman »

Aren’t these things normally dealt with (pushed through) quickly? Yet, this is still hanging over JCH/Posh. Maybe common sense is being applied and they’ll kick it out!!! Or at worst, apply a 10 day ban during the next international break! JCH has been superb this season and would be a great loss anyway, except we have no replacement. Andy ‘sick note’ Carroll, could be the short term solution.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Sheriff Fatman wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 23:32 Aren’t these things normally dealt with (pushed through) quickly? Yet, this is still hanging over JCH/Posh. Maybe common sense is being applied and they’ll kick it out!!! Or at worst, apply a 10 day ban during the next international break! JCH has been superb this season and would be a great loss anyway, except we have no replacement. Andy ‘sick note’ Carroll, could be the short term solution.
Well that's a non starter for sure! :D
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Sheriff Fatman wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 23:32 Aren’t these things normally dealt with (pushed through) quickly? Yet, this is still hanging over JCH/Posh. Maybe common sense is being applied and they’ll kick it out!!! Or at worst, apply a 10 day ban during the next international break! JCH has been superb this season and would be a great loss anyway, except we have no replacement. Andy ‘sick note’ Carroll, could be the short term solution.
We have Szmodics, Dembele, Grant all capable of the #10 role...my guess is that Szmodics will come in and we may play the "false 9"....given the pace and movement on Saturday, it might just work....Fergie has dropped JCH once already this season but had Marriott...Szmodics might have to play that same role as Marriott.......not ideal as JCH was a real focal point on Saturday...
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

REALLY????

And what does woke mean?