Strikers

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

pleasureboy60

Strikers

Post by pleasureboy60 »

Am I the only one who is slightly concerned and worried that here we are with just over two weeks to go before the start of the league season and we only have one, fit recognised striker.
With both Marriott and JCH both still injured, Eisa now gone. That only leaves Jones as an out and out striker and the jury is still out on this lad, especially at Championship level.
I don't think we can risk either JCH or Marriott to start for the Luton game with hardly any pre-season for either of them.
OBM

Re: Strikers

Post by OBM »

Perhaps the sale of Eisa will allow the purchase of another front man, bearing in mind that both Dembele and JCH could still be last minute sales I am sure there is a back up plan and a few identified targets should we need them, the situation is not ideal, but it probably never will be.
ashman

Post by ashman »

All good points but I hope that none of our worries are substantiated.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Does make the sale of Eisa even more of a risk but then again I wouldn't have sold the kid anyway. In Fergie we trust though
gennius

Post by gennius »

I am really worried! we will find ourselves next season with an empty team, without ideas, and without brilliance! in my opinion it would take 2-3 good strikers
website of the Stock Exchange and Financial Markets : http://www.chat.borsadiretta.it/