Clarke-Harris

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

gennius

Clarke-Harris

Post by gennius »

good morning, I'm a Peterborough fan, I wanted to ask you for some information, will the Clarke-Harris player stay with Peterborough? or will he change team? Last year he played very well, scoring many goals, it would be a shame if he left
website of the Stock Exchange and Financial Markets : http://www.chat.borsadiretta.it/
ashman

Re: Clarke-Harris

Post by ashman »

gennius wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 11:21 good morning, I'm a Peterborough fan, I wanted to ask you for some information, will the Clarke-Harris player stay with Peterborough? or will he change team? Last year he played very well, scoring many goals, it would be a shame if he left
That's the question to which all Posh fans would like to know. Keep posted on here, the Posh main site and most media sites; there are however a lot of mischief makers on Twitter etc.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
gennius

Post by gennius »

spero che non venda giocatori importanti la società, perchè con buoni innesti, potrebbe lottare quest'anno per far il salto e puntare alla Premier ! ( scusate se scrivo in italiano, ma sono un fans del Posh italiano ) .
website of the Stock Exchange and Financial Markets : http://www.chat.borsadiretta.it/
ashman

Post by ashman »

Translates to:
'I hope the club does not sell important players, because with good additions, it could fight this year to make the leap and aim for the Premier! (sorry if I write in Italian, but I'm a fan of the Italian Posh).'

Strange, as you managed to post in your previous post:
'good morning, I'm a Peterborough fan, I wanted to ask you for some information, will the Clarke-Harris player stay with Peterborough? or will he change team? Last year he played very well, scoring many goals, it would be a shame if he left.'

I agree but what are you?
gennius

Post by gennius »

ashman wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 13:06 Translates to:
'I hope the club does not sell important players, because with good additions, it could fight this year to make the leap and aim for the Premier! (sorry if I write in Italian, but I'm a fan of the Italian Posh).'

'good morning, I'm a Peterborough fan, I wanted to ask you for some information, will the Clarke-Harris player stay with Peterborough? or will he change team? Last year he played very well, scoring many goals, it would be a shame if he left.'

when i write in english, it is because i use google translator
ashman

Post by ashman »

gennius wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 13:10

Excellent. Carry on doing that. You are very welcome but I am not going to translate all your posts. From now on please post in English. It is an English board. All other languages will be deleted!
gennius

Post by gennius »

ashman wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 13:27

Excellent. Carry on doing that. You are very welcome but I am not going to translate all your posts. From now on please post in English. It is an English board. All other languages will be deleted!
OK thank you!
Scott Welland

Post by Scott Welland »

ashman wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 13:27

Even Nonsense?
ashman

Post by ashman »

'Nonsense' is ok. We have got used to that with bristle and his posts. Political and personal posts are the ones we don't like! :wink: