'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Re: Congratulations .........

Post by HantsPosh »

Very entertaining watch as always with Mr Fry love him or loathe him
Steamy Nin

Post by Steamy Nin »

A great watch and I reckon Baz is a tip top bloke and a massive asset for the Club.
Scott Welland

Post by Scott Welland »

He's the true heart and soul of the club
Wilco

Post by Wilco »

Well we don’t all agree with the sentiments expressed so far.
Those who like him are either too young to know him for what he is, or they have very short memories.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Wilco wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 20:00 Well we don’t all agree with the sentiments expressed so far.
Those who like him are either too young to know him for what he is, or they have very short memories.
... or are old cronies that have no clues as to the true extent of Barry's worth to the club!
ashman

Post by ashman »

Wilco wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 11:02
ashman wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 08:08
Wilco wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 20:00 Well we don’t all agree with the sentiments expressed so far.
... or are old cronies that have no clues as to the true extent of Barry's worth to the club!
...or perhaps the extent of the clubs worth to Mr 10%
He does a job and is paid at the level that he and Darragh have agreed. No news here.
Scott Welland

Post by Scott Welland »

I think he was unfairly got at by people who had their own ideas about what was happening and were wrong.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Some disgraceful and inflammatory remarks about an individual at the club. These posts were removed because they could be construed as defamation of character or if pursued even as 'libel.' Apologies to others who had backed up the said victim, but your posts were also eliminated, as some of them contained the quotes that were from the original perpetrator. In future any other such nonsense will be deleted.

"Defamation of character" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," while spoken defamation is called "slander." Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" (a civil wrong, rather than a criminal wrong).
Wilco

Post by Wilco »

After some consideration about my post. I would like to apologise unreservedly. I made some I'll advised comments repeating information I read elsewhere in the past which I assumed to be true, I realise have been very naive. My other comments were my own personal views which I shouldn't have shared on this forum.
I will refrain from posting on here again.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Wilco wrote: 18 Jun 2021, 15:19 After some consideration about my post. I would like to apologise unreservedly. I made some I'll advised comments repeating information I read elsewhere in the past which I assumed to be true, I realise have been very naive. My other comments were my own personal views which I shouldn't have shared on this forum.
Apology accepted. You don't have to completely refrain from posting. Just remember at what level you are posting!
Scott Welland

Post by Scott Welland »

Wilco wrote: 18 Jun 2021, 15:19 After some consideration about my post. I would like to apologise unreservedly. I made some I'll advised comments repeating information I read elsewhere in the past which I assumed to be true, I realise have been very naive. My other comments were my own personal views which I shouldn't have shared on this forum.
This is what Barry has always been up against from day one.

People making Ill advised and libelous comments.

You wouldn't think that we had a far more sinister individual at the club whilst people were really getting at Barry early this century

No Fry, no club. It could not be simpler.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Scott Welland wrote: 19 Jun 2021, 10:30
This is what Barry has always been up against from day one.

People making Ill advised and libelous comments.

You wouldn't think that we had a far more sinister individual at the club whilst people were really getting at Barry early this century

No Fry, no club. It could not be simpler.
I agree, but if you listened to the experts on Dotnet he is a bigger liar than Boris.
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data