Posh on ITV4

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

HantsPosh

Posh on ITV4

Post by HantsPosh »

Not sure if anyone saw it but on ITV's The Big Match Revisited Programme (10.30am Saturday mornings), Posh's game at Walsall in March 1980 was featured with 6 or 7 minutes of highlights shown. It's still available on the ITV Hub & various other catch up platforms.

I never managed to get to Fellows Park as I was too young but there's plenty of Posh fans behind the goal that people might recognise in their younger days :D
ashman

Re: Posh on ITV4

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 09:51 Not sure if anyone saw it but on ITV's The Big Match Revisited Programme (10.30am Saturday mornings), Posh's game at Walsall in March 1980 was featured with 6 or 7 minutes of highlights shown. It's still available on the ITV Hub & various other catch up platforms.

I never managed to get to Fellows Park as I was too young but there's plenty of Posh fans behind the goal that people might recognise in their younger days :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrW8Gx2k3KA
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Scott Welland

Post by Scott Welland »

HantsPosh wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 09:51 Not sure if anyone saw it but on ITV's The Big Match Revisited Programme (10.30am Saturday mornings), Posh's game at Walsall in March 1980 was featured with 6 or 7 minutes of highlights shown. It's still available on the ITV Hub & various other catch up platforms.

Before my time but it shows how good Billy Kellock and Micky Gynn were
Brianposh

Post by Brianposh »

Yep, went to this one. Those days most of one end was taken up by a Laundry high end wall. :)
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.