ashman

Going cashless!

Post by ashman »

'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Gaz_Miller

Re: Going cashless!

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Great news!

I haven't used cash in 14 months now. Much easier & so much more hygenic.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

So many things are cashless these days. The only thing we use cash for is to put money in birthday or Christmas cards.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Scott Welland

Post by Scott Welland »

Does that mine they are taking that thing out of the club shop that presses 2p coins?
ashman

Post by ashman »

Scott Welland wrote: 24 May 2021, 21:17 Does that mean they are taking that thing out of the club shop that presses 2p coins?
No, it will still be used - but it will make a hell of a mess of your credit card! :wink: :D
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

There is a thread on Facebook, where people are moaning about it they are mainly either Luddites or people trying to find excuses not to go
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 25 May 2021, 07:46 There is a thread on Facebook, where people are moaning about it they are mainly either Luddites or people trying to find excuses not to go
Just ignore them. They are not even worth talking about!
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

bristleposh wrote: 25 May 2021, 07:46 There is a thread on Facebook, where people are moaning about it they are mainly either Luddites or people trying to find excuses not to go
or people who want the choice to use cash rather than being told what to do Bristle (we've had enough of that for the last 14 months and counting). The only thing I buy at a game is the programme anyway so doesn't really bother me but if the stadium wi-fi fails then that would be fun watching them trying to take payments!
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 25 May 2021, 14:03
or people who want the choice to use cash rather than being told what to do Bristle (we've had enough of that for the last 14 months and counting). The only thing I buy at a game is the programme anyway so doesn't really bother me but if the stadium wi-fi fails then that would be fun watching them trying to take payments!
True, but that would be their problem not yours or mine. By the way, programmes will also have to be paid for by card! Society is heading towards a cashless situation so get used to it. At least this should generally do away with queueing for everything, particularly as attendances will hopefully be up from years in league one.
Brianposh

Post by Brianposh »

ALL the beers are now on you Nick........but the beer will not arrive any quicker.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.