Completed Signings

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

HantsPosh

Re: Completed Signings

Post by HantsPosh »

stumpy wrote: 02 Aug 2021, 15:48 It's all a bit underwhelming isn't it? From the injury prone to the failed at championship level to the speculative punts on young 'uns, it's quite hard to get excited. More than happy to be wrong on all fronts but, given the fear of heights we have seen before at this level, I was expecting some solid championship level signings...we made money from Toney, Flynn Clarke, apparently the Ben White to Arsenal move and will do the kid going to West Ham...meanwhile, looks like we have signed Dembele's replacement and JCH hasn't kicked a ball since Lincoln...I hope Fergie etc know what they're doing aside from making a profit for the owners....
We didn't make any money from the Ben White to Arsenal move as he was a loan player with us, something which Evans loved. Although not for a keeper apparently as under no circumstances was he having a loan GK, until he signed one for Gillingham of course! Anyway I digress, DMac confirmed on twitter that we didn't make any ££s from Ben White.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

HantsPosh wrote: 03 Aug 2021, 07:24 we didn't make any ££s from Ben White.
I can’t believe anybody but an utter numpty would think we might get something. It is difficult to understand the mentality of some Posh fans, who regularly ask questions of other fans about when things like the club shop will be open, how much tickets will cost, when will away shirts be issued etc etc, have they never heard of theposh.com where all the answers are readily available.

A twisted nerve, a ganglion gone awry,
Predestinates the sinner and the saint
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 03 Aug 2021, 10:01
I can’t believe anybody but an utter numpty would think we might get something. It is difficult to understand the mentality of some Posh fans, who regularly ask questions of other fans about when things like the club shop will be open, how much tickets will cost, when will away shirts be issued etc etc, have they never heard of theposh.com where all the answers are readily available.
Spot on answer. The only things that you will NOT get off there are rumours!

https://www.theposh.com/
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
JohnC

Post by JohnC »

According to the PET, we have signed Joel Randall from Exeter for a seven figure fee.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

JohnC wrote: 03 Aug 2021, 21:52 According to the PET, we have signed Joel Randall from Exeter for a seven figure fee.
We have indeed https://www.theposh.com/news/2021/augus ... signature/

bigjockknew

Post by bigjockknew »

bristleposh wrote: 03 Aug 2021, 22:06
JohnC wrote: 03 Aug 2021, 21:52 According to the PET, we have signed Joel Randall from Exeter for a seven figure fee.
The above says for an undisclosed fee. If it is for a seven figure fee, no doubt it finishes with a .99p
ashman

Post by ashman »

bigjockknew wrote: 04 Aug 2021, 19:13
The above says for an undisclosed fee. If it is for a seven figure fee, no doubt it finishes with a .99p
Rumoured to be £1,200,000:00 or nine figure fee! :wink: :D
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

So, once again, we spend the dosh...looking at a top ten finish as I am sure you all are :clap:
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

bristleposh wrote: 03 Aug 2021, 10:01
Given your record of posting utter nonsense on here, time and time again, you seem overly confident and trusting...I certainly don't trust 90% of what we hear from DMac.....
JohnC

Post by JohnC »

bigjockknew wrote: 04 Aug 2021, 19:13
The PET article quotes the chairman as follows:
'I forgot to say that the fee was 7 figures.'
bigjockknew

Post by bigjockknew »

Given your record of posting utter nonsense on here, time and time again, you seem overly confident and trusting...I certainly don't trust 90% of what we hear from DMac.... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=823072781741338

Oliver Norburn signed from Shrewsbury

ashman

Post by ashman »

stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Can't really figure out what is going on right now - we sign a 28 year old League 1 or League 2 regular to be the midfield holding player suggesting that Hamilton is not seen as good enough....not quite sure what we have learned from the last throw at championship football but this is another strange signing...hope he turns out to be a real find....
ashman

Post by ashman »

Ethan Bojang signs two year deal for U23s.

https://www.theposh.com/news/2021/augus ... under-23s/