'Everybody needs to have a friend'
ashman

Re: Incoming rumours

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Surely we have to include where the rumour came from etc? Not just put up random links to players we might find attractive?
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

From the EFL HUB:

Peterborough United are in advanced talks to sign Leicester City defender Josh Knight, with his contract set to expire this summer. #PUFC #EFL_HUB
Gazza8

Post by Gazza8 »

Was in the air few weeks ago before the promotion was entired. It's now done. Could be a great deal. Knight did a good season.
Wilco

Post by Wilco »

Gazza8 wrote: 13 May 2021, 21:24 Was in the air few weeks ago before the promotion was entired. It's now done. Could be a great deal. Knight did a good season.
Agreed. I thought Josh Knight was very good for us and seemed to enjoy his time at London Road. Has a goal or two in him as well, like the one against Oxford.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Again people seem transfixed by previous players, take Samuelson for instance, getting him back didn't work too well
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 14 May 2021, 10:39 Again people seem transfixed by previous players, take Samuelson for instance, getting him back didn't work too well
100% agree with this.

Every time I read 'Jack Marriott' & 'Posh' on social media it sends a shiver down my spine.

Old players hardly ever work - we need new blood. Admittedly, I doubt any of us will have heard of them, but we can't keep going back just because we know who they are.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

bristleposh wrote: 14 May 2021, 10:39 Again people seem transfixed by previous players, take Samuelson for instance, getting him back didn't work too well
That was a strange one because McCann didn't play him second time around but then signed him on a permanent 2.5 year deal for Hull and then sent him out on loan again
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 14 May 2021, 11:03
100% agree with this.

Every time I read 'Jack Marriott' & 'Posh' on social media it sends a shiver down my spine.

Old players hardly ever work - we need new blood. Admittedly, I doubt any of us will have heard of them, but we can't keep going back just because we know who they are.
If we signed any other striker who scored 33 goals in League One 3 years ago would you feel the same?
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

HantsPosh wrote: 14 May 2021, 14:28
Gaz_Miller wrote: 14 May 2021, 11:03
100% agree with this.

If we signed any other striker who scored 33 goals in League One 3 years ago would you feel the same?
If he’s not getting them currently then I doubt he’d be on our radar.
they're a prat!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Rumours started by the dumb ones on dotnet, Tommy Rowe available on a free. It'll only be a matter of time before we go for a full-on Bristol re-union, Baldwin, Little, and Oztumer. I just don't get it they left for a reason, next up Christian Burgess, Leo Lopez from Belgium, and Santos from Bolton.
they're a prat!
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 15 May 2021, 14:44 Rumours started by the dumb ones on dotnet, Tommy Rowe available on a free. It'll only be a matter of time before we go for a full-on Bristol re-union, Baldwin, Little, and Oztumer. I just don't get it they left for a reason, next up Christian Burgess, Leo Lopez from Belgium, and Santos from Bolton.
To be fair, Santos has made excellent progress. Always rated him in a strange way. I think he was voted POTY at Bolton.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 12 May 2021, 15:17 Surely we have to include where the rumour came from etc? Not just put up random links to players we might find attractive?
Here you go then!

https://the72.co.uk/235674/aberdeen-kee ... -demanded/
AndoverPoshFan

Post by AndoverPoshFan »

Burgess would head in a few of those corners ;)