Next season

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

HantsPosh

Re: Next season

Post by HantsPosh »

ashman wrote: 16 May 2021, 11:15
bristleposh wrote: 16 May 2021, 07:41 More importantly will all the Posh games that are in the league and not televised be on iFollow.
No idea, but I bet all the televised games will be on bloody Sky too! That means subscribing to the scumbags! :twisted:
Unless you know someone who subscribes to sky, and who lets you use their log on for the sky app/skygo then you can watch for free on your laptop/ipad etc or on your TV with chromecast. 2 people can be logged on at the same time to the app/skygo or if you have sky multiroom then up to 4 people can be logged on.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

HantsPosh wrote: 17 May 2021, 10:04
ashman wrote: 16 May 2021, 11:15
bristleposh wrote: 16 May 2021, 07:41 More importantly will all the Posh games that are in the league and not televised be on iFollow.
No idea, but I bet all the televised games will be on bloody Sky too! That means subscribing to the scumbags! :twisted:
Unless you know someone who subscribes to sky, and who lets you use their log on for the sky app/skygo then you can watch for free on your laptop/ipad etc or on your TV with chromecast. 2 people can be logged on at the same time to the app/skygo or if you have sky multiroom then up to 4 people can be logged on.
I better ask you nicely then :D
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
blueboro

Post by blueboro »

Or just order a model x10max tv box from China and watch all sports channels for free