Re: Just me??

Post by stumpy »

We're not going to mess this up, we will win on Saturday
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 14:52
Gaz_Miller wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 14:32
Brianposh wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 13:53 1871 actually.......you must get your facts right.
And avoided the main point yet again.

I so miss making you look foolish on every single post.
Nice that you don't miss making yourself look foolish though with your infatuation with cuddly Uncle Stevie Evans
Post of the Season!

"If Carlsberg did quotes ......"
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Bless
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 20:24Bless
:clap2:
White G

Post by White G »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 12:23
Brianposh wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 08:15 You do not rely on the results of other games. You ensure you get your own result you need.
Nonsense yet again.

To win the league we are reliant on Hull slipping up. For Lincoln to catch us they are reliant on us slipping up. For Oxford to get into the play-offs they are reliant on somebody above them slipping up.

It's how football works. Somebody who has been watching since 1872 really should know this by now.
Agreed. It's a very silly point by Brianposh. The teams, performances & results around us affect us massively.

I hope he's just thrown in a cliché without thinking, I think he's saying that we just need to worry about ourselves, but it was just foolishly worded.
ashman

Post by ashman »

White G wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 13:28
Gaz_Miller wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 12:23
Brianposh wrote: 28 Apr 2021, 08:15 You do not rely on the results of other games. You ensure you get your own result you need.
Nonsense yet again.

To win the league we are reliant on Hull slipping up. For Lincoln to catch us they are reliant on us slipping up. For Oxford to get into the play-offs they are reliant on somebody above them slipping up.

It's how football works. Somebody who has been watching since 1872 really should know this by now.
Agreed. It's a very silly point by Brianposh. The teams, performances & results around us affect us massively.

I hope he's just thrown in a cliché without thinking, I think he's saying that we just need to worry about ourselves, but it was just foolishly worded.
You know exactly what he meant. All we needed to do was win the game and we would have been promoted. It had absolutely nothing to do with teams around us!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
AndoverPoshFan

Post by AndoverPoshFan »

Wtf is wrong with this forum. A relatively simple thread turns into some weird slanging match.

Grow the actual f.uck up.
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

After accepting the award for League One Player of the Season JCH said-
I’m delighted, it’s a massive thing for me personally. Even though I’ve won this award tonight, I still want promotion, that’s what I’m going for this season.
and
I’m not going to take Saturday's game any differently to any other. There are three points to be won and hopefully Hull slip up and we have the chance to be champions.
He's not saying that we are relying on Lincoln to slip up. Just Hull.