Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

stumpy

Re: POSH v LINCOLN CITY

Post by stumpy »

OMG, OMG, OMG.....
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

EPIC, JUST EPIC.......have to say that Ethan Hamilton made a lot of difference.....
Narrowboat Dave

Post by Narrowboat Dave »

Why do Posh make us go through gMes like that so often? At my time of life I can’t stand the tension. Great scenes on the pitch.

Darragh is going to have to decide as to whether he wants to stay in the Championship or do the usual and sell the best players and get relegated again. I hope it’s the former.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Dan Butler, Ethan Hamilton, Reece Brown and, eventually, JCH...really gave it their all
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

So pleased they did it today. Think if it went to Doncaster we would have bottled it

Well done all!!!
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Szmodics to be remembered forever for that dive
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

My wife had to pass me a hanky to wipe my eyes. Just imagine folks if we'd have been allowed in to watch. Mental!!!!!!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

At least by leaving it that late it stopped the brain dead from ruining it for everybody else. I won’t say we deserved it, but some of Lincoln’s misses were heaven sent.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

bristleposh wrote: 01 May 2021, 17:17 At least by leaving it that late it stopped the brain dead from ruining it for everybody else. I won’t say we deserved it, but some of Lincoln’s misses were heaven sent.
3-0 down with 37 mins to go? Yep, the team definitely deserved it.
DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister »

Well, that wouldn't happen in the European Super League :lol:
Chairboy

Post by Chairboy »

Congratulations from a Wycombe fan, and what a way to do it! My only regret is that it means another season when I miss out on a trip to London Road, one of my favourite away days. But hopefully next time we do meet it'll be a Championship match - and it'll be even better if we can get there without having to rely on a pandemic! 🙂
Best wishes for next season too.
White G

Post by White G »

This was like that fateful match v Crystal Palace but thankfully the other way about. Well done boys, now this is where the real work starts!!🍾🎉💪
Twinkle

Post by Twinkle »

Brilliant! Congratulations, to all the players and management team.
Twinkle

Post by Twinkle »

That definitely wasn't a penalty, though...
Wilco

Post by Wilco »

Chairboy wrote: 01 May 2021, 17:52 Congratulations from a Wycombe fan, and what a way to do it! My only regret is that it means another season when I miss out on a trip to London Road, one of my favourite away days. But hopefully next time we do meet it'll be a Championship match - and it'll be even better if we can get there without having to rely on a pandemic! 🙂
Best wishes for next season too.
Thank you. A lot of our fans have a misguided dislike of Wycombe because of last season, personally, I think we’d have been just as happy to go up in similar fashion if the roles were reversed. Good effort from your guys toward the end of the season, I think you have a great manager in Ainsworth, good luck next season.