Darren Ferguson

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

tonyp

Re: Darren Ferguson

Post by tonyp »

HantsPosh wrote: 31 Mar 2021, 10:46 not to mention serial failure Grant McCann
Well don't mention him then. He's doing pretty well this season.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Always exceptions...McCann is not a serial failure
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Failed to get Posh promoted, failed to get Doncaster promoted, got Hull relegated. 3 jobs 3 failures
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 31 Mar 2021, 23:14 Failed to get Posh promoted, failed to get Doncaster promoted, got Hull relegated. 3 jobs 3 failures
Posh promoted to League One 2008, Posh promoted to Championship 2009, Posh promoted to Championship 2011 (highest number of goals in the country) Posh at present 2nd in League One 2021.
Three promotions and a possible fourth on the horizon!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Sorry Ashman I was talking about McCann not Fergie, Stumpy claims McCann is not a serial failure so I was demonstrating that he's not a serial achiever either
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

HantsPosh wrote: 31 Mar 2021, 23:14 Failed to get Posh promoted, failed to get Doncaster promoted, got Hull relegated. 3 jobs 3 failures
That's not failure....Hull, as I am sure you know (then again, on Posh fans forums, it's amazing how dismal the football knowledge is) sold their best players from under McCanns nose and asked him to keep a league one squad in the championship....impossible. At Posh and Doncaster, he had both squads knocking on the door....he's not a serial failure and that's why higher league clubs are in for him....meanwhile other "serial achievers" attract the attention of sunday league pub teams
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

ashman wrote: 01 Apr 2021, 04:34
Posh promoted to League One 2008, Posh promoted to Championship 2009, Posh promoted to Championship 2011 (highest number of goals in the country) Posh at present 2nd in League One 2021.
Three promotions and a possible fourth on the horizon!
My dog would have got those squads promoted....money matters....funny that despite these "achievements", average Fergie is still managing in the lower leagues...those that know the game, know that he's inherited premiership players in leagues one and two...that's why he isn't linked with big jobs...this is not difficult...
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

stumpy wrote: 03 Apr 2021, 03:12
..those that know the game, know that he's inherited premiership players in leagues one and two.
I'd say you are a bit like a teacher, perhaps that is what you do, those that can do, those that can't teach. Your internet opinions always relate to how your opinion is superior to others, yet here you are on a very small internet forum stating how brilliant you are. Have you tried Twitter or Facebook there are far more people out there who you could annoy with your constant I'm better than you attitude?
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
ashman

Post by ashman »

It's obvious that stumpy has no respect for Darren Ferguson whereas there are many on here that trust him with their team. Please save all your opinions until we play Doncaster Rovers for the second time on May 8th. Locked until then!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'