BLACKPOOL v POSH

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller

Re: BLACKPOOL v POSH

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Fergie has lost it. He knows
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

I'm absolutely fed up with comments defending Fergie. His achievements in the past are just that...in the past. He did it with a massive multi million pound squad. He has a multi million pound squad now and the tactics and planning by him are junk. How many League 1 managers would love to have our squad as opposed to theirs?
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

At least We won't need a clear out to be in the championship. Just another season in Division 1.
boro til I die

Post by boro til I die »

No pattern. No urgency. Clueless. We have wasted an awful lot of money in the transfer market over recent years.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Slabby wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 21:47 I'm absolutely fed up with comments defending Fergie. His achievements in the past are just that...in the past. He did it with a massive multi million pound squad. He has a multi million pound squad now and the tactics and planning by him are junk. How many League 1 managers would love to have our squad as opposed to theirs?
People defending him are desperate. They have supported him for years & now can’t lose face.

There’s a reason he keeps ending up at Posh & nobody else wants him.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

You can almost predict next season before it starts.
Chairman will be mouthing off what a fantastic squad we have and the best manager outside the championship.
Sell all our best players which will line his pockets and replace them with cheap replacements.
Ring any bells!!!!
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

What an awful run we are on...aside from the lucky win against Portsmouth, we have been dreadful recently. It's one of those "Fergie runs" and, unfortunately, we can't get rid of him...
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 21:43 Fergie has lost it. He knows
His behavior is increasingly erratic....tactics weird and the constant gobbing off makes Steve Evans look like a choirboy....I just wish he would bugger off to Cove Rangers or Grimsby or, maybe even Wrexham....
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

We're a decent League 1 side and as long as our 3 investors stick with Fergie, we will will remain a decent League 1 club. If they bite the bullet however and ditch this infatuation with DF, we may just have a chance of getting someone in who can manage a multi million pound squad and get us up.
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

stumpy wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 21:58 What an awful run we are on...aside from the lucky win against Portsmouth, we have been dreadful recently. It's one of those "Fergie runs" and, unfortunately, we can't get rid of him...
Even if we miss out on promotion this season, which I think we will. Our chairman will still stick by Fergie.
He's his puppet on a string. Chairman says Dance and Fergie obliges.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

That has to be one of the worst performances for quite a number of years, totally outplayed (as seems the usual in recent weeks) by a team fielding more reserves that Fort Knox. I await those with the blue tinted glasses who’ll tell us how we were robbed by dodgy refereeing decisions, we got exactly what we deserved from that turgid performance SFA
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

Dmac, Randy and Jason have got to do a serious video call. They want a new stadium and championship football, but they seem to have been browbeaten (presumably by dmac???) into thinking that "twice sacked" is the way to get it. Wake up gentlemen.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Slabby wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 22:21 Dmac, Randy and Jason have got to do a serious video call. They want a new stadium and championship football, but they seem to have been browbeaten (presumably by dmac???) into thinking that "twice sacked" is the way to get it. Wake up gentlemen.
What they did is sell Toney, reinvest in JCH, Szmodics, Taylor and some more experience with Thompson and Beevers.... "there's no way average Darren can not take us up" -- "this is the vengeance tour" said DMac..."OK", said Randy and Jason..."you've worked with with average Darren before and he does seem to know how to get a championship squad out of League 1 but isn't he best when inheriting others work?"...."Nah" replies DMac...."average Darren will cause us no trouble and no other club wants him and even he can't mess this up...."
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

The best team, on the day, won.
We can't expect to win every game.
We are still on track to gain automatic promotion.
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

Question. Since Crystal Palace 2012 why have we never been back to the Championship?
Answer for most of those years weve stuck with the same clueless manager and other cheaper options.