ROCHDALE v POSH

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

ROCHDALE v POSH

Post by ashman »

Rochdale v Peterborough United ( Saturday 20th. March (15:00)

REFEREE: DAVID ROCK

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Andrew Dallison and Steven Plane

Fourth Official: Benjamin Speedie
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
bristleposh

Re: ROCHDALE v POSH

Post by bristleposh »

Posh just make the one change from the team that beat Pompey with Hamilton returning in place of Reed.

Oops make that two changes Szmodics back for Burrows
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
blueboro

Post by blueboro »

Good start
blueboro

Post by blueboro »

2-0 half time .
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

A little one sided, but we’ll take that, Sunderland are winning too
they're a prat!
blueboro

Post by blueboro »

Sunderland and hull both drawing ,if all stays the same be a very good weekend
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

How come we appear to be a one-half team. 2 up at half time and we're now losing. What the hell are you saying to them Fergie?
BanburyPosh

Post by BanburyPosh »

Football suicide!!! So, so comfortable in this game, how the hell did we just scrape a draw from the jaws of a fairly routine victory? Everybody else that mattered drew so I suppose a point is better than nothing.

:clap: :comeon: :clap:
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

I'm at a loss as to how other teams can focus, concentrate and play for 90 minutes. We can only manage 45 minutes and it's happened numerous times this season. It's becoming the norm and I cannot understand what's being said to make professional players continue to play like this.
ashman

Post by ashman »

Win your home games, draw the away games is good enough. All six of the top six drew! Posh and Hull did that, Sunderland drew at home. In light of this it has been a good Saturday (unless you are a Sunderland supporter)
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

ashman wrote: 20 Mar 2021, 18:23 Win your home games, draw the away games is good enough. All six of the top six drew! Posh and Hull did that, Sunderland drew at home. In light of this it has been a good Saturday (unless you are a Sunderland supporter)
Unless of course you are two up against the bottom of the league side and take off two of your high speed attackers and replace them with underperforming replacements. I did what some of you will call silly, leaving before the final whistle but I left at 2-1 to watch the rugby and follow it on my iPad.

We were by far the better side in that first half and arguably should have been more than the two goals ahead. To have lost that would have been criminal to have drawn it was nothing short of unforgivable.
they're a prat!
Slabby

Post by Slabby »

Just listened to his talk with Sam. He's blamed the players. So if he can't get the players to play for 90 minutes instead of 45, he needs to look to himself. As for the comment of "Win your home games, draw the away games is good enough", that's living in Fantasyland.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Was really happy at Half Time and really angry at Full time...I wish we had a manager worthy of the investment in the team...listening to his "tactical instructions" today which basically are "pass, Pass, PASS,........PASSSSSSSSSSS" was laughable....still, we salvaged a point and are still in a good position...even Fergie can't balls this up
DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister »

How in the name of all that's holy didn't we win that? Appalling game management from Posh, we didn't come out for the second half.

Massive improvements needed for Tuesday
ashman

Post by ashman »

Slabby wrote: 20 Mar 2021, 19:08 Just listened to his talk with Sam. He's blamed the players. So if he can't get the players to play for 90 minutes instead of 45, he needs to look to himself. As for the comment of "Win your home games, draw the away games is good enough", that's living in Fantasyland.
Well obviously a team can't do that all through a season but it is a well known recipe for promotion giving 92 points gained.