Mind games

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller

Mind games

Post by Gaz_Miller »

“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Re: Mind games

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 09:53 Very clever, Mr McCann...

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/f ... 165968.amp
The pupil learning from the master. He is becoming a fine manager in his own right too. McCann to return to Posh eventually? I think DMac has hinted at this in the past!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

ashman wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 10:32 The pupil learning from the master. He is becoming a fine manager in his own right too. McCann to return to Posh eventually? I think DMac has hinted at this in the past!
Would love to see Grant back at Posh. Think he has a long managerail career ahead of him
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 10:38
ashman wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 10:32 The pupil learning from the master. He is becoming a fine manager in his own right too. McCann to return to Posh eventually? I think DMac has hinted at this in the past!
Would love to see Grant back at Posh. Think he has a long managerial career ahead of him
been a great success so far, failed to get Posh or Doncaster promoted and got Hull relegated :clap:
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 13:23
Gaz_Miller wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 10:38
Would love to see Grant back at Posh. Think he has a long managerial career ahead of him
been a great success so far, failed to get Posh or Doncaster promoted and got Hull relegated :clap:
Do you ever have anything positive to say about people or situations? You must live in an extraordinary world!
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

What an extraordinary live you must live to only get enjoyment out of criticizing other people's opinions and assuming you're always right regardless. But yes you're right, failing three times is success
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 14:18 What an extraordinary live you must live to only get enjoyment out of criticizing other people's opinions and assuming you're always right regardless.
Good to see self appreciation and how you criticise other people's opinions. :wink:
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

What's good for the goose.............
ashman

Post by ashman »

.... anyway, back to Grant McCann. I think there are a lot of fans that would welcome Grant back to the club. I noticed that his son Bayley played for the Posh U18s at the weekend.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

ashman wrote: 15 Mar 2021, 20:22 .... anyway, back to Grant McCann. I think there are a lot of fans that would welcome Grant back to the club. I noticed that his son Bayley played for the Posh U18s at the weekend.
If he's anywhere near as good as his Dad then he should start tonight
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!