stumpy

Re: OXFORD UTD v POSH

Post by stumpy »

Hamilton has put in a very good shift
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

One goal will do this
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Almost snatched it at the end, their GK MoM....good effort especially without Taylor in the middle...
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

We had so many chances we should have won Saturdays game as well
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

A good point IF we win on Saturday
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
Brianposh

Post by Brianposh »

I RECKON the best side we have met this Season, together with on the night, the Referee,... the best for a very, very long time.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.
dunc

Post by dunc »

I would've taken a draw before kick-off, but we certainly created the better chances to win it.
I also thought that was the best "away" radio commentary I have heard all season.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Brianposh wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 22:15 I RECKON the best side we have met this Season, together with on the night, the Referee,... the best for a very, very long time.
Some good decisions by the ref, but also some bottled ones. Clarke-Harris for example, should either have won a penalty or been booked. As for them being the best team we have met this season, they certainly played similar to the way we play, and mostly fairly, having recently come up against a group of teams who try and bully their way to beat teams.
dunc wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 00:14
I also thought that was the best "away" radio commentary I have heard all season.
Certainly was unbiased, which makes a huge change, they also didn’t make too many mistakes which can be annoying. Even Radio Scum tends to mix up Brown and Dembele.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

dunc wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 00:14 I would've taken a draw before kick-off, but we certainly created the better chances to win it.
100% (on both points), but a big call out to the commentary team. Very professional
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 09:28
dunc wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 00:14 I would've taken a draw before kick-off, but we certainly created the better chances to win it.
100% (on both points), but a big call out to the commentary team. Very professional
Superb game of football between two good sides, neither of which could completely dominate. Hamilton was superb as were several others on both sides. MOTM the Oxford commentary team. No bias and good knowledge of our players too - makes a change for an away commentary team!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'