Oxford United v Peterborough United (TUESDAY 2ND. MARCH) 19:00

REFEREE: ALAN YOUNG

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Dean Treleaven and Leigh Crowhurst

Fourth Official: Trevor Kettle
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
stumpy

Re: OXFORD UTD v POSH

Post by stumpy »

Really looking forward to this one - they have to win and we can afford a draw...therefore, we will win 4-1...JCH, Dembele and Taylor :clap:
ashman

Post by ashman »

stumpy wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 01:12 Really looking forward to this one - they have to win and we can afford a draw...therefore, we will win 4-1...JCH, Dembele and Taylor :clap:
I hope you are right. I have always hated going to that stinky place and our recent record against them has not been good - last six games, two wins and four losses!
Brianposh

Post by Brianposh »

Tuesday the 2nd March 2021 Dave?
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.
Wilco

Post by Wilco »

ashman wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 08:08
stumpy wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 01:12 Really looking forward to this one - they have to win and we can afford a draw...therefore, we will win 4-1...JCH, Dembele and Taylor :clap:
I hope you are right. I have always hated going to that stinky place and our recent record against them has not been good - last six games, two wins and four losses!
I like going to Oxford, a few beers in town followed by a taxi to the match. I know what you mean though, the ground is not up to much and we do usually lose......but maybe tonight we’ll see our fortunes change.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Wilco wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 09:49
I like going to Oxford, a few beers in town followed by a taxi to the match. I know what you mean though, the ground is not up to much and we do usually lose......but maybe tonight we’ll see our fortunes change.
Just out of interest how much is the taxi? The couple of times I have gone by rail I've caught a bus and it seems to take longer than the train takes to get from Bristol.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
ashman

Post by ashman »

Brianposh wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 09:47 Tuesday the 2nd March 2021 Dave?
Is correct Brian. Well spotted and now edited!
blueboro

Post by blueboro »

Should be a good game ,with our form and Oxford having the second best record from the last 12 matches with 26 points.
Gunna be a tough one
Wilco

Post by Wilco »

bristleposh wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 12:37
Wilco wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 09:49
Just out of interest how much is the taxi? The couple of times I have gone by rail I've caught a bus and it seems to take longer than the train takes to get from Bristol.
It’s about £10 including tip, there’s a minicab place i can point you toward next time we go there. I went by bus the first time and agree it takes ages, especially if you’ve had a few pints and your bladder feels like it’ll burst.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Jack Taylor out of the squad and Hamilton in with Reed on the bench....we will miss Taylor for sure...... :o
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

stumpy wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 19:10 Jack Taylor out of the squad and Hamilton in with Reed on the bench....we will miss Taylor for sure...... :o
That has to be bad news I wonder what's wrong with him?
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
blueboro

Post by blueboro »

Hope Taylor not got a serious injury he is a vital part of the team
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Good watch that was - bit open and half chances at each end although Joe Ward was one on one early and could have rounded the keeper...sounds like Oxford have some significant injury problems and this one is there to be won....another 2nd half blitz??
blueboro

Post by blueboro »

Second half..here comes the goals
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Oh Sriki......