The yoofs

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

The yoofs

Post by bristleposh »

FULL-TIME | Posh U18s 2-1 Southend United under 18s. Posh youngsters win the league #PETSOU

:clap: :clap2: :clap:
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
ashman

Re: The yoofs

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 13 Feb 2021, 15:15 FULL-TIME | Posh U18s 2-1 Southend United under 18s. Posh youngsters win the league #PETSOU

:clap: :clap2: :clap:
Brilliant to win this two years in a row. Congratulations go to Matthew Etherington and his assistant Simon Davies with the backing from Darragh and the directors who have fully supported them! :clap: :comeon: :comeon:

https://www.theposh.com/news/2021/febru ... 13-feb-21/
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

I think we know who our next manager will be
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 09:32 I think we know who our next manager will be
Totally irrelevant atm. You are obsessed! :shock:
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

ashman wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 09:53 Totally irrelevant atm. You are obsessed! :shock:
What?

Nothing to do with the current manager. I'm just speculating who the next manager of Posh will be, on a Posh forum, for Posh fans.

Or aren't we allowed to talk about Posh either on this board?

I think it will be a lot easier if you draw up a list of what we can say or chat about. That way, you'll attract even more numbers.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 10:23
ashman wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 09:53 Totally irrelevant atm. You are obsessed! :shock:
What?
Nothing to do with the current manager. I'm just speculating who the next manager of Posh will be, on a Posh forum, for Posh fans.
Or aren't we allowed to talk about Posh either on this board?
I think it will be a lot easier if you draw up a list of what we can say or chat about. That way, you'll attract even more numbers.
None of us are that naive! We all know exactly what your angle is, just from that post! The trouble is you have nailed your colours to the mast far too many times in the past for people to now take you at all seriously! :wink:
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Whatever.

You are 100% wrong, but just carry on running your hugely successful message board the way you see fit.
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 11:48 Whatever.

You are 100% wrong, but just carry on running your hugely successful message board the way you see fit.
The other one is far bigger I'm sure they'd welcome you back with open arms :lol:
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

bristleposh wrote: 15 Feb 2021, 11:59 The other one is far bigger I'm sure they'd welcome you back with open arms :lol:
They would have to pay me a huge amount :lol: :lol:
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »