Managerial Merry-Go-Round

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller

Managerial Merry-Go-Round

Post by Gaz_Miller »

I've read & heard that some Posh 'fans' don't believe in Ferguson getting the bullet because "we're fifth in the league".

Chelsea sacked their manager when they were 7th, & now Bournemouth have sacked theirs whilst they're 6th. We could easily drop to 6th with games in hand.

The two aformentioned clubs have backed their manager big time, and they EXPECT results. Posh are no different, just one league below.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Re: Managerial Merry-Go-Round

Post by bristleposh »

Someone put something on your favourite website, about exactly that, they were politely put in their place, explaining the differences, personally thought the bloke was on the right track.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

I can guess exactly who put someone in their place on that website! The clueless ones.

I don't go there at all anymore, but there are similar debates on Twitter.

Interestingly, more & more people are changing their views and coming down hard on Fergie.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

DMac reiterated again on his HardTruthFootball Podcast on Monday that Fergie is unsackable
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

If that's the case, then results don't even matter.

I won't bother paying iFollow or match day tickets when we're allowed back then.
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 13:31 If that's the case, then results don't even matter.

I won't bother paying iFollow or match day tickets when we're allowed back then.
No loss to the club tbh. I suppose that you also concurred with some of the disgusting comments made on Twitter and other social media sites about Captain Sir Tom Moore and family!?
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

ashman wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 13:35 No loss to the club tbh. I suppose that you also concurred with some of the disgusting comments made on Twitter and other social media sites about Captain Sir Tom Moore and family!?
:clap2: What the hell are you talking about now?

If supporters of fifty years, who have hardly missed a home game during all that time, are of no loss to the club, then please tell me which supporters they should be looking after.

Maybe just the one's who agree with every single thing they do, don't understand the first thing about football & kiss the ground the chairman walks on?
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Refusing to pay for iFollow and match day tickets when we are allowed back is hardly the attitude of a supporter of 50 years. Maybe the club should be looking after the supporters who give a damn and do understand about football.
It's the attitude of some people on social media that stinks!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'