POSH v CHARLTON ATHLETIC Tuesday 19th. January (6.30 pm)

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

stumpy

Re: POSH v CHARLTON ATHLETIC Tuesday 19th. January (6.30 pm)

Post by stumpy »

Bowyer is a racist scumbag....we looked so much better at 4-4-2 ....subs played very well...we're too good for this division...GREAT WIN!!!!
Narrowboat Dave

Post by Narrowboat Dave »

All over. 2-1 Posh. Great 2nd half performance.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Very enjoyable bring on 7psw1ch
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

It was a great win. Well deserved.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

As good as I’ve seen us for a while second half.

So pleased, because their tactics & an unbelievably poor ref did nothing for football
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Intrigued as to why Bowyer is a racist scumbag???

But back to the football. One word to describe JCH in the 2nd half, BEAST & if he does that most weeks I'll be more than happy to change my opinion of his signing. So pleased for Sammie to be back amongst the goals and looking like the player we had a year ago. That pitch is terrible at the moment though and hopefully the groundsperson (can't say Groundsmen anymore can we) can get it sorted out a bit before the game next Tuesday.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

HantsPosh wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 10:22 Intrigued as to why Bowyer is a racist scumbag???
Apparently he bought a jar of Robertson’s Marmalade about twenty years ago and said he liked the badge.

In fact he was found not guilty in a court of law for a racial attack on a member of the Asian community, but of course the Wokes will forever find him guilty.
they're a prat!
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 10:22 Intrigued as to why Bowyer is a racist scumbag???

But back to the football. One word to describe JCH in the 2nd half, BEAST & if he does that most weeks I'll be more than happy to change my opinion of his signing. So pleased for Sammie to be back amongst the goals and looking like the player we had a year ago. That pitch is terrible at the moment though and hopefully the groundsperson (can't say Groundsmen anymore can we) can get it sorted out a bit before the game next Tuesday.
Being politically correct it's, Groundspeople!
Our pitch is going to look like that until the end of the season unfortunately, when it can be properly dug up (maybe) and certainly re drained and re-seeded. The staff are doing a great job,along with the inflatable 'tent' that is being used to cover the pitch.It has actually has been playing fairly correctly since the disastrous pipe leak. We have been playing well too but the worrying thing is playing so many games in such a short time, will it eventually sap the energies of our players more than opposition players who have been performing on pitches that are playing so much better than ours?
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

Hopefully this is where the 5 subs benefit us and makes it even more important to put games away early if possible, like the MK Dons game. I have a worry that being in the Pizza Cup isn't going to help as it's just more midweek games and there's not even the benefit of a Wembley Final pay day this year either as it's unlikely fans would be allowed to attend the final if it even gets played (last year's still hasn't and the EFL have kept all the ££s)
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

Just a thought, but if the pitch gets any worse and virtually unplayable, then could we not swap and and use our training pitch. There would be no advantage to either us or the away team. Certainly crowd influence won't affect any matches between now and the rest of the season.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

ashman wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 13:12

Being politically correct it's, Groundspeople!
Our pitch is going to look like that until the end of the season unfortunately, when it can be properly dug up (maybe) and certainly re drained and re-seeded. The staff are doing a great job,along with the inflatable 'tent' that is being used to cover the pitch.It has actually has been playing fairly correctly since the disastrous pipe leak. We have been playing well too but the worrying thing is playing so many games in such a short time, will it eventually sap the energies of our players more than opposition players who have been performing on pitches that are playing so much better than ours?
It's very sad to see how scared little white men are of change and progress. here's the Bowyer stuffhttps://www.farenet.org/news/protests-over-bowyer-move/

It feels great to be awake :clap:
ashman

Post by ashman »

You've got in a right old mix up with your quotes. Easily done, but for the record my post was about the pipe leak, the inflatable tent and whether our players will be able to perform as they have been doing until the end of the season. I don't know who posted the Bowyer stuff!
ashman

Post by ashman »

Charlton fans didn't enjoy the game much either!

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussi ... 9-jan-2021
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

ashman wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 19:12 Charlton fans didn't enjoy the game much either!

They seem a lot like our supporters, never give credit to the opposition. Two mistakes they say, the second was a slip, you can’t say that was a mistake, JCH and Szmodics were immense in that second half and snapped on that slip. If any of those supporters had seen us in some of our earlier games they’d have thought they’d have been watching Brazil in that second half.
they're a prat!
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 19:46
ashman wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 19:12 Charlton fans didn't enjoy the game much either!

They seem a lot like our supporters, never give credit to the opposition. Two mistakes they say, the second was a slip, you can’t say that was a mistake, JCH and Szmodics were immense in that second half and snapped on that slip. If any of those supporters had seen us in some of our earlier games they’d have thought they’d have been watching Brazil in that second half.
Exactly. That is almost what I was implying. They way fans write and complain and then applaud in the next moment is typical football fan!