Jason Naismith

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

stumpy

Jason Naismith

Post by stumpy »

Left the club on a mutual and said to be lined up for a return to Scotland. To be honest, he was unlucky not be part of the salary cap squad as he would have been a natural right back choice with Ward and Thompson injured...
ashman

Re: Jason Naismith

Post by ashman »

stumpy wrote: 07 Dec 2020, 15:56 Left the club on a mutual and said to be lined up for a return to Scotland. To be honest, he was unlucky not be part of the salary cap squad as he would have been a natural right back choice with Ward and Thompson injured...
Agree, but it's all ifs and buts with players that are used as cover.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

My son just read out some posts on clique dot net about Naismith.

To say that certain posters on that board don't understand football at all is the biggest understatement I've ever made.

Thanks Jason & good luck in the Scottish Premier League. Not forgetting that that is the league that Lee Tomlin desperately wanted to play in, as did Ivan Toney in the summer. I can't see the likes Blake Tracey ever playing at that level.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 11:50 My son just read out some posts on clique dot net about Naismith.
To say that certain posters on that board don't understand football at all is the biggest understatement I've ever made.
Good luck Jason. Hope your career goes to plan. Nipper and I met and chatted with your Dad on several occasions. He seemed to follow you everywhere you went, supporting his son at all times. If you think Jason had a strong accent and was hard to understand, ten minutes with Dad was extremely interesting!
There are fans on all forms of social media that haven't a clue about football (including on here!)
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

ashman wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 14:13 There are fans on all forms of social media that haven't a clue about football (including on here!)
Oh, I quite agree. But to have nobody who understand it is pretty impressive.

Mind you, they banned everybody else, or at least made them unwelcome :clap2:
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
ashman

Post by ashman »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 14:27
ashman wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 14:13 There are fans on all forms of social media that haven't a clue about football (including on here!)
Oh, I quite agree. But to have nobody who understand it is pretty impressive.

Mind you, they banned everybody else, or at least made them unwelcome :clap2:
We welcome all on here (unless they are abusive to anyone) and particularly those who don't have a clue. This section of fans are looking for a Chairperson for their club and I have nominated you for this position! :wink: :D :D
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

ashman wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 14:34 We welcome all on here (unless they are abusive to anyone) and particularly those who don't have a clue. This section of fans are looking for a Chairperson for their club and I have nominated you for this position! :wink: :D :D
:clap:
― Unarine Ramaru