Eddie Howe

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Eddie Howe

Post by bristleposh »

Pufc1971 wrote: 06 Dec 2020, 15:47 Scott Ruscoe manager of The New Saints Good manager worked with good football people.Give him a chance.
Would he leave a top team who qualify for Europe every season, to drop down to our level. Might as well try and get Steve Gerrard although it would probably be a step up for him 😜
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

I can't help but think that the reason Fergie has been in charge of our club for a third period and I quote that "He's the only manager our beloved chairman can supposedly work with", is more down to the fact that Fergie is perhaps the only manager who will agree with our Chairman's policies of selling our best players and making selling a priority over getting back to the championship. Perhaps previous managers have had other ideas that didn't quite fit into the chairman's plans and perhaps this is why Fergie might be here for many more months to come. Win lose or draw.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

pleasureboy60 wrote: 07 Dec 2020, 21:17 I can't help but think that the reason Fergie has been in charge of our club for a third period and I quote that "He's the only manager our beloved chairman can supposedly work with", is more down to the fact that Fergie is perhaps the only manager who will agree with our Chairman's policies of selling our best players and making selling a priority over getting back to the championship. Perhaps previous managers have had other ideas that didn't quite fit into the chairman's plans and perhaps this is why Fergie might be here for many more months to come. Win lose or draw.
I'd say that is a given.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru