PORTSMOUTH v POSH

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Bluemike

Re: PORTSMOUTH v POSH

Post by Bluemike »

Our Special Needs Boxer is sending his CV in. He's gotta be in with a shout.
White G

Post by White G »

Narrowboat Dave wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 17:58 I see our perennial winter collapse is well and truly under way.

Again.

When the teams below us win their matches in hand, we’ll be mid table. We were top a couple of weeks ago!

The Chairman needs to get a grip and find a manager who can not only find a formation these players are comfortable with, but get them performing as a multi million pound squad should.
It's impossible as no decent manager would work successfully with DMAC. Fergie is the best we can keep, he's not up to the job but he does as he's told.
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

A return to the diamond as clueless Darren resorts to a formation that last worked in 2009...he's a terrible manager unless he inherits others work. Unfortunately we have the Trump supporting chairman who rates loyalty over competence...grow a pair DMac and do the right thing
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 17:37 This is embarrassing.
It's embarrassing for Fergie but it's not embarrassing for me. I just wish I'd stayed in bed. It's disappointing.
According to whiteG Fergie does as he's told. DMac should tell him we need to win some games.
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

Stop wasting millions on average players who's egos are much higher than their values. Spend it on an experienced, quality manager who can get us out of this league without the need on spending big. If our chairman wants us to be a successful championship club, then he needs to stop hiding behind Rose tinted glasses. Wake up and smell the coffee!!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I know I shouldn’t but what has gone wrong. This is not a blip it’s a god damned arms race. He may well be our most successful manager ever but enough is enough, obviously he hasn’t a clue himself as to how to get us out of this slump. Paul Cook is still out of work, perhaps he might have a better idea of how to get the best out of this group of misfiring individuals.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
Bluemike

Post by Bluemike »

And he's an embarrassment in his opening reaction to Sams questions. At least he acknowledges that he has to accept criticism. No! Really?
Just go for the third time Fergie.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Disgraceful start to the interview from Ferguson. Show some respect man.

You’re the reason behind the slump. You signed the players, you come up with the tactics.

Just walk. Go to Wrexham or some other conference club. Utter disgrace
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 19:02 Disgraceful start to the interview from Ferguson. Show some respect man.

You’re the reason behind the slump. You signed the players, you come up with the tactics.

Just walk. Go to Wrexham or some other conference club. Utter disgrace
Haven't been able to see it yet but he needs to bugger off to Hollywood Wrexham...over on clique.com, they're desperately blaming the departure of Aaron McLean as a coach :lol: :lol: :lol: The clique is all in knots trying to find someone to blame as our hoof and hope football has been found out. Those of us that know the game were already muttering that the wins at the start of the season were not coming easy and we looked to be in a false position.
pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 »

We will be lucky if 2000 fans will even want to turn up to watch this rubbish. Perhaps the chairman should contact Boris Johnson and ask if he will reduce it to a 1000
stumpy

Post by stumpy »

Just seen the interview....Fergie blaming the bloke asking questions...:-(

He's lucky that has a friendly interviewer...he should be roasted alive after taking this squad into 5 losses ...
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

stumpy wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 19:20
Haven't been able to see it yet but he needs to bugger off to Hollywood Wrexham...over on clique.com, they're desperately blaming the departure of Aaron McLean as a coach :lol: :lol: :lol: The clique is all in knots trying to find someone to blame as our hoof and hope football has been found out. Those of us that know the game were already muttering that the wins at the start of the season were not coming easy and we looked to be in a false position.
I don’t go on there at all but can just imagine the panic in the ranks. I wonder if they’ll invite us back to spread some football knowledge amongst the clique 🤣

Aaron McLean leaving is so far from the reality of what’s wrong.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru
Wilco

Post by Wilco »

Gaz_Miller wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 20:44
stumpy wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 19:20
I don’t go on there at all but can just imagine the panic in the ranks. I wonder if they’ll invite us back to spread some football knowledge amongst the clique 🤣

Aaron McLean leaving is so far from the reality of what’s wrong.
I would suggest there’s zero chance they’ll invite you two back anytime soon, let’s face it, you’d just embarrass them with your superior intellect and football insights. It just beggars belief that Darragh hasn’t invited you two to manage the team, and if you did, then I’d expect you to be joint England managers within the next few years. With Steve Evans as football consultant, Maddison on the wing and Leo in defence we’d romp home with the World Cup.
Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller »

Brilliant.

Desperate, but brilliant
― Unarine Ramaru
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Them two back on Dotnet, more chance of them inviting the racist from Bristol back
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!