bristleposh

Re: WBA v POSH

Post by bristleposh »

I hope mine is in order, I bought it off Novak’s agent
We were much improved under McCann
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 09:52 I hope mine is in order, I bought it off Novak’s agent
Hopefully see you there Nick. Make sure you don't leave your bag in any taxi you take! :wink: :D
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Who else thinks it will be interesting on Saturday to see who comes out on top in the battle between Dike and Benda?
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

I was there, all down to Edwards with him off the pitch the defence just capitulated, such a young talent yet he glues the defence together. I hadn’t seen the incident and wasn’t aware we’d switched players because it took in an inordinately long time to get served at half time. The useless fans who stand in front of older people should be ashamed of themselves. How are you supposed to watch a game if you can’t see half of it. To rub salt into the wound at 2-0 the offenders upped and left. Seeing the same chap boasting to his mates afterwards about how somebody had told him off for standing. He then said I paid my money I’m entitled to leave when I want. I don’t know how many were in the away end but I think the ticket office should arrange it so that people who get old people rates should have a section to themselves to enjoy the game not have it interrupted by selfish T*A*S
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 11:59 I was there, all down to Edwards with him off the pitch the defence just capitulated, such a young talent yet he glues the defence together. I hadn’t seen the incident and wasn’t aware we’d switched players because it took in an inordinately long time to get served at half time. The useless fans who stand in front of older people should be ashamed of themselves. How are you supposed to watch a game if you can’t see half of it. To rub salt into the wound at 2-0 the offenders upped and left. Seeing the same chap boasting to his mates afterwards about how somebody had told him off for standing. He then said I paid my money I’m entitled to leave when I want. I don’t know how many were in the away end but I think the ticket office should arrange it so that people who get old people rates should have a section to themselves to enjoy the game not have it interrupted by selfish T*A*S
Absolutely Nick. The behaviour of a large majority of our young away fans is disturbingly worrying. They are a selection of society that is slowly going down the drain. Seriously thinking that I will fail to attend any more away games this season. :shock: :evil: :evil:
Brianposh

Post by Brianposh »

I THINK you and Nick know exactly how I feel about the same batch of problems and why I have almost certainly attended my last away game. The standing up is out of hand and the aggression shown by other fans in all they do, has become too much for me after over 70 years. I will still attend the home games, hopefully 'til I drop.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Brianposh wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 17:24 I THINK you and Nick know exactly how I feel about the same batch of problems and why I have almost certainly attended my last away game. The standing up is out of hand and the aggression shown by other fans in all they do, has become too much for me after over 70 years. I will still attend the home games, hopefully 'til I drop.
Big discussion on dotnet about the topic, although they seem in the main to be supporting the waynekerrs
ashman

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 20:35
Brianposh wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 17:24 I THINK you and Nick know exactly how I feel about the same batch of problems and why I have almost certainly attended my last away game. The standing up is out of hand and the aggression shown by other fans in all they do, has become too much for me after over 70 years. I will still attend the home games, hopefully 'til I drop.
Big discussion on dotnet about the topic, although they seem in the main to be supporting the waynekerrs
Exactly and that is why I have decided not to bother attending away games for the foreseeable future. I shall ask for refunds of my Bournemouth and Birmingham coach tickets tomorrow which I purchased some time ago.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Such a shame that the few are spoiling it for the majority, I'll continue going as I enjoy for the pre-match ritual. Plus living in the opposite direction from the aerosols, I can get home without having to put up with too much. At Birmingham, I was on a different platform listening to all the chants they were singing on the platform from which I assume the Peterborough train was going. They must have their brains in a different part of their anatomy if they think other passengers are interested that they are Peter Burrow.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Shamelessly stolen from twitter but very relevant "we’ve only managed 25 shots on target in 13 away games this season and 10 of those came in two matches! In our last seven away games, we’ve only had eight shots on goal."
HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh »

ashman wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 23:08
Exactly and that is why I have decided not to bother attending away games for the foreseeable future. I shall ask for refunds of my Bournemouth and Birmingham coach tickets tomorrow which I purchased some time ago.
Ashman I can't see many of these clowns attending Bournemouth away on a Tuesday night in March, just like a couple of seasons ago when they all turned up at Ipswich on a Saturday but were nowhere to be seen a few days before on a wet cold Tuesday night at Accrington. Another option is to sit in with the home fans for the Saturday away games, it's not like there's much chance of winning away from home this season anyway so no worries about not being able to celebrate a win or even a goal. Hope to see you at Fulham, Huddersfield & Bournemouth
ashman

Post by ashman »

HantsPosh wrote: 24 Jan 2022, 10:40
ashman wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 23:08

Ashman I can't see many of these clowns attending Bournemouth away on a Tuesday night in March, just like a couple of seasons ago when they all turned up at Ipswich on a Saturday but were nowhere to be seen a few days before on a wet cold Tuesday night at Accrington. Another option is to sit in with the home fans for the Saturday away games, it's not like there's much chance of winning away from home this season anyway so no worries about not being able to celebrate a win or even a goal. Hope to see you at Fulham, Huddersfield & Bournemouth
I'll see how things go but am not at all hopeful of attending ANY away games from now on. Such a shame, as for me the best games to go to are always away games. They become good days out as opposed to a few hours attending home games. This part of my life has been taken away from me. Ba*****s!
bristleposh

Re: BIRMINGHAM CITY v POSH

Post by bristleposh »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AMk-mpSsro

Justseen the Fergusson interview, which game was he watching?