Incoming rumours

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

Re: Incoming rumours

Post by ashman »

bristleposh wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 16:50
ashman wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 14:00 Probably a more sensible rumour would be a return to LR of Gwion Edwards. Returns very rarely work out as well as we expect. Comments?
Where has that rumour stemmed from personally I’d prefer Santos, Lopez or Conlon
Rumour quashed! He's gone down a level to Wigan in League One! :)
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

– Peterborough United and Hull City are rumoured to be chasing Middlesbrough’s attacking midfielder Lewis Wing, despite Rotherham United looking to make his loan move permanent. The 25-year-old made 20 appearances for the Millers last season. (Football League World)
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Having seen lots of comments in this forum and on the other dedicated Posh pages, I have seen lots of people asking for the return of players we’ve had before.
I've been watching the Euros and just heard mention of a player from Hungary who apparently plays for Bristol City. Is there any reason we can’t, as a Championship side, get an international from an eastern European country who probably wouldn’t be as expensive as an experienced campaigner like Josh Knight etc.
i know some of the Hungarians are at big clubs like Real Madrid so would be out of our league but not all.
they're a prat!
Terry Trousers

Post by Terry Trousers »

bristleposh wrote: Yesterday, 15:01 Having seen lots of comments in this forum and on the other dedicated Posh pages, I have seen lots of people asking for the return of players we’ve had before.
I've been watching the Euros and just heard mention of a player from Hungary who apparently plays for Bristol City. Is there any reason we can’t, as a Championship side, get an international from an eastern European country who probably wouldn’t be as expensive as an experienced campaigner like Josh Knight etc.
i know some of the Hungarians are a
t big clubs like Real Madrid so would be out of our league but not all.

Yes. Post Brexit only players from top club and nation can get a work permit.

Well done.
bristleposh

Post by bristleposh »

Terry Trousers wrote: Yesterday, 22:41
bristleposh wrote: Yesterday, 15:01 Having seen lots of comments in this forum and on the other dedicated Posh pages, I have seen lots of people asking for the return of players we’ve had before.

Well done.
Extracting the urine must be Mylo
they're a prat!
Steamy Nin

Post by Steamy Nin »

bristleposh wrote: Yesterday, 23:10
Terry Trousers wrote: Yesterday, 22:41

Well done.
Extracting the urine must be Mylo
Posh are now in the Championship so they are a top club.
Scott Welland

Post by Scott Welland »

Some people are saying we are signing Joel Randall from Exeter tomorrow.